My Diary

"wipe my bill and fly up"

Is that an old fashioned way of telling someone to "suck it up!"...which is a phrase I'd never heard until I watched The Biggest Loser! :D

Anyway, I'm glad you're feeling a little better after last weekend's slip-up...as we're very fond of reminding ourselves here, you can't change the past, only the future. And you never know, it might not be as bad as you think tomorrow (fingers crossed).

Are you still abstaining from the mid-week scale hopping?

Sending you lots of positive vibes for the dreaded weigh-in x x

Evening hun!

Hope you are well! Glad you are feeling more in control today hun! Im sure you will look fab in what ever you wear! You have come so far hun!

Also you have to try and remember thin people eat more than they should occasionally and then the next day they get right back to it! An thats what you did! (cos ur a supa starr!) Well done chuck!

Hope your having a fab evening!

Love me!

Is that an old fashioned way of telling someone to "suck it up!"...which is a phrase I'd never heard until I watched The Biggest Loser! :D
Are you still abstaining from the mid-week scale hopping?

Sending you lots of positive vibes for the dreaded weigh-in x x

Evening hun!

Hope you are well! Glad you are feeling more in control today hun! Im sure you will look fab in what ever you wear! You have come so far hun!
Hope your having a fab evening!

Love me!
Thank you both.
Alex that "suck it up" I'd never heard before either, not the most pleasant expression is it? Is The Biggest Loser coming back on does anyone know? My Mum is full of interesting sayings that nobody but her has ever heard before. Still managing to stay away from the scales during the week so no idea what to expect tomorrow. It won't be good that's for sure.
I might even take a photo on Saturday night and put some up here! Maybe... I'll let you know what happens in the morning.

KB x

Thank you both.
Alex that "suck it up" I'd never heard before either, not the most pleasant expression is it? Is The Biggest Loser coming back on does anyone know? My Mum is full of interesting sayings that nobody but her has ever heard before. Still managing to stay away from the scales during the week so no idea what to expect tomorrow. It won't be good that's for sure.
I might even take a photo on Saturday night and put some up here! Maybe... I'll let you know what happens in the morning.

KB x

Wooop woooop Cant wait! I :heartpump: piccies!

xxxxx

Woop woooop nice one well done xxx

Congratulations! :D I love my 1lbs off!

welldone on the Pound!! woop woop
and we would all lvoe to see some piccies! i bet you will look amazing`!!

Well done on the pound KB - that's great news!! I'm so glad you got away with the little blip...just shows that if you don't lose your head and completely 'blow it' for the rest of the week, you can have the odd slip-up and still do well.

A x

Another weigh day tomorrow. It's been a funny old week, a bit picky but could have been worse. My do on Saturday night was great and I wasn't too bad with the food, the same can't be said for the drink :eek: I am still hoping for at least another pound off this week as exercise has been good and food ok. I seem to have managed to give up scale hopping and am only weighing once a week now I thought I might even make it once a fortnight but think that might be taking it a little too far...

KB

good luck!!!

:party0011: well done kitty!

im very tempted to jump on the scales,but i think it could ruin things for monday weigh in...i really want a good loss :fingerscrossed:

Right direction Kitty! :D

WOOP WOOP!! well done!!!

Back