My Diary

Jars (Hopefully)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-4094745954.jpg
    image-4094745954.jpg
    485.2 KB · Views: 41
Need to get 2 jars the same, these are all I have at the moment and they are sitting on my kitchen window as a reminder. Going well today, I have a new (free) app called Happy Scales (I think) which looks useful too.

Going well today. 4 miles walked despite flooding,sandbags, high tides and the like. Food mostly good and I did Zumba on the Wii tonight as well. Somebody mentioned here that they had it and I remembered I had it too but had never used it. I quite enjoyed it but was glad I'd used the DVDs first so I knew the steps! I only did the 20 minute beginner class but feel sore already!.
Husband back to work tomorrow and kids back to school on Tuesday so I'm hoping normality will help to keep me on the straight and narrow.

I have got the Zumba DVDs - used to do them religiously but haven't got them out for a while - you have inspired me.. Tomorrow it is :) xx

It's me who has Zumba wii but I hate it, nothing like our class, I think it's cos we do quite a bit of modern music. I have YouTube on my tv & have a playlist of Zumba routines on there that I do if I want to Zumba at home although my living room isn't that big really to be able to go for it

Still going well here. The scales aren't shifting the way I would like but hopefully they will by official weigh in on Friday. Food is all good with plenty of exercise so fingers crossed.

Still going well here. The scales aren't shifting the way I would like but hopefully they will by official weigh in on Friday. Food is all good with plenty of exercise so fingers crossed. Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done. Wonder if the exercise is stopping it going down as quickly as you're retaining fluid, I'm wondering that with me as mine haven't come down since Sunday despite loads of exercise. As long as you're being this good though it will show eventually x

I wonder this too. I had a sort of rest day yesterday, still walked the dog as usual but nothing extra, scales showing 2.5 pounds down this morning, since yesterday! Hmmm, hope that hangs around for official weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed.

I wonder this too. I had a sort of rest day yesterday, still walked the dog as usual but nothing extra, scales showing 2.5 pounds down this morning, since yesterday! Hmmm, hope that hangs around for official weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed. Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I hope so. Tomorrow is my rest day apart from school runs & housework.

Strange day today. I had a choral workshop all day which was a catered event but there was no choice, eat it or starve really so I had to eat it. Wasn't too bad as far as I could work out. Carrot and lentil soup with fresh bread and quiche. No exercise at all unfortunately apart from the deep breathing variety! Back to plan tomorrow...

So I have decided t do things a little differently this week and cut down on the carbs. Not go low carb exactly but I'm going to cut out bread and cut down my other carbs and see what difference, if any, it makes. Worth a try, I feel bread is really bloating me at the moment (as a side not, my small son has Coeliac disease and they say there is usually a genetic link, not sure I want to go there though!!) So, fruit and yogurt for breakfast, salad wit chicken or ham for lunch and chicken/veg maybe for dinner, that sort of thing. I am also going to weigh in on a Thursday I think from now on, suits better.

So I have decided t do things a little differently this week and cut down on the carbs. Not go low carb exactly but I'm going to cut out bread and cut down my other carbs and see what difference, if any, it makes. Worth a try, I feel bread is really bloating me at the moment (as a side not, my small son has Coeliac disease and they say there is usually a genetic link, not sure I want to go there though!!) So, fruit and yogurt for breakfast, salad wit chicken or ham for lunch and chicken/veg maybe for dinner, that sort of thing. I am also going to weigh in on a Thursday I think from now on, suits better. Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That's more or less what I do. I have 60-70g carb most days but no bread/pasta/potato/rice. I get my carb from salad, fruit, veg & yes I admit it slim fast snacks..... It's been working for me although seem to have hit a but of a plateau again

Sounds about the same then. Having said that yesterday was a dreadful day. My brother in law had been away in China with work and was heading home to N Ireland via Heathrow. Took ill somewhere between Shanghai and London and to cut along story short there was an ambulance waiting for him at Heathrow and he is now in hospital in London on a life support machine. I spent yesterday booking flights/hotels/trains etc for my husband and his Dad to go over at high speed then packing and getting them to the airport. At the moment nobody knows what is wrong with him but they think it is some sort of weird Chinese virus and he is "fighting for his life". As you can imagine food was all over the place, grabbed on the run and I ended up going to the chippy for tea, a rare treat to try to lift the spirits of the kids.
Anyway, back on it today, hopefully the news will be better from the hospital and food/exercise all planned out.

I hope you have some good news regarding your brother in law

Back