My Diary

Ive looked high and low for crisps that are less than 5% ... I'm afraid it appears that they don't exist!! ;-(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ive looked high and low for crisps that are less than 5% ... I'm afraid it appears that they don't exist!! ;-( Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

They do. M&S count on us salt & vinegar bakes ones well within the rules but bloody expensive

Thanks, will have a look for those crisps :) xxx

Having a hungry day today, probably because I was a bit low on calories yesterday. Managing well though so far and scales are looking good so all good!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Glad the scales are looking good hun. I have a cuppa sometimes when I am hungry, might help a little maybe. xxx

Hungry day are tough, I love green tea now, think I finally got used to the taste :) xxx

Stats today,

Weight 201.6 (woop!!)
Calories in 1492 (hungry day)
Exercise calories 814
Exercise miles 4.40

It was a hungry day and I did eat more than usual but I also did plenty of exercise which should compensate. Scales are heading in the right direction anyway so all good.

Weight 201.4
Calories in 1074 (not enough)
Exercise calories 746
Exercise miles 4.30

Didn't eat enough today with one thing and another. Might use tomorrow's weigh in as my official as I am out tomorrow night. There will be food involved but I hope not to have any but it doesn't take much to skew the scales and it doesn't take much to dishearten me so we'll see...

Sent from my XT1032 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weigh in this morning exactly the same as yesterday, 201.4. A bit disappointed things didn't shift even a tiny bit overnight but hey ho. A small slip this morning, visited a friend and she had gone to so much trouble with Christmas cake and lots of tiny Christmas bits from M&S so I did have a few. Disappointed in myself but can hopefully put it behind me. I am out tonight and there will be more Christmas food but I'm hoping I will have learnt my lesson from this morning, I'll have a small dinner anyway and try to stay strong!

Hey don't worry. Its Christmas and you can't keep saying no to friends. And you still had a loss so all is good ok. No feeling disappointed in yourself, you are doing really well. I have found If I feel annoyed or disappointed with myself then I want food and so starts a vicious circle.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you ladies. I did have a few bits and pieces last night but not too bad and am happy to report a 2 pound loss this week so that'll do me.

Back