My Diary

Er Germany? I think, had lost interest by then. Good, quiet and relaxing weekend had by all, now getting geared up for the first day of the rest of my life tomorrow.
I hopped on the scales this morning for a quick end-of-month update and have lost another pound (and on the weekend! Maybe it's dehydration) so I'm taking this as my start weight for June. I usually weigh in pounds but realised today that I am 13 stone 5 now, if I lose another 4 then I have lost 3 stone exactly, make it 6 and I'm in to the 12s so these are going to be my goals for June. I am also going to start a 30 day challenge on the "Active" to keep me motivated, I haven't touched it for a while.
Good luck everyone!

KB x

not got on here to say well done on the 1lb.. rubbish about the car,
and you have some talented ones there!!
and good luck with the 9 weeks!!!

OK first day of June and the new challenge and all is well so far, only 29 more to go. I started a 30 day challenge on the sports active today too, first time I've done it for ages and it nearly killed me. I have also walked the legs off myself today so that should help. All in all a good day, roll on tomorrow,

KB x

I started the 30 day challenge on the wii too, ready to pass out! dread what the hardest level is like lol!

Well done on day 1! its great everyone is so hyped up about June :)

WooooP nice one flower! I really should get some exercise in but I cba! Lol I really need to do some but sw say that you do t really need to if u follow plan! An wen I used to
go gum it ding male 1 bit of difference! Lol

anyways hope ya had a fab day!

Loves ya xxx

I see your predictive text is acting up again! The exercise just makes me think I'm doing something extra, I already walk 2 miles on any normal day so that's probably enough on its own. I'm sure you got plenty of exercise yesterday with all your running around!

Lol ooooops stupid thing!

I did think yesterday that when I learn to drive I'm gunna be so unfit lol I'm always seem to be dashing about pushing pram and carrying child! Lol

hope u have a fab day! Sods law says it's lovely an sunny today! Lol

xxxxx

go gum it ding male

That one made me laugh too, once I'd worked out what it was all about! :D (it took a while - I blame the lack of sleep!)

Good on ya KB for getting stuck into the 30 day exercise challenge, as well as the walking! I'm with Katie on this one though - most of the time I can't be arsed either.
Having said that, I NEARLY went on the exercise bike last night!! (well the thought was there!)

Have a great day!
xx

I'm sure the thinking about it must count in some way :p

ok well im always thinking bout it! Size 0 here I come!

Kae, I hope it's exercise you're thinking about!
A funny day here. TOTM and you know the way some months are better than others? Well this is not a good one and while I've probably been ok food wise I've been fighting it all day, do you know what I mean? I had an alpen bar binge this afternoon, 3 of them and a few other things but I'm still going to count it as a 100% day because all I wanted was jelly beans and chocolate covered raisins and had ample opportunity to buy them on a few different occasions but managed to resist. I didn't have any dinner either because I wasn't hungry after eating other things in the afternoon so think I'm ok. Weigh in tomorrow and I'm not hopeful because I'm blown up like a balloon with fluid but we'll see...

shame about the fluid, but good luck anyway.. maybe it will go away for tomorrow...

As predicted a sts this week, not surprising since I seem to have become 8 months pregnant overnight... That's what I look like anyway. Next week should show a proper difference. I hope. Off to mope. And not eat chocolate. Just think about it. A lot.

KB x

As predicted a sts this week, not surprising since I seem to have become 8 months pregnant overnight... That's what I look like anyway. Next week should show a proper difference. I hope. Off to mope. And not eat chocolate. Just think about it. A lot.

KB x

boo! nevermind hun! When your body settles down it will show next week! Snot fair being a lady!

Sniffing is the new eating dear ;):p

hope u have a fantabulous day!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwww, I'm sorry hear that KB - I'm on the pill at the moment, so my TOTMs are nowhere as near as bad as they used to be, but I remember vividly that 'blown up like a beach ball' feeling :(

The worst thing about it is the timing really - you get on the scales, see a STS, and deep down you KNOW that it's purely fluid and that it'll be gone in a day or two. The trouble is that the very fact that it's TOTM means that the hormone fairy seems to descend upon you and sends you straight to the shop/fridge for a post weigh-in chocolate binge...
Well that's how it always was/is for me ;)

So I think you should congratulate yourself for resisting the chocolate raisins, and you can definitely count yesterday as a 100% day in my book. Alpen Lights have virtually no calories anyway ;) Gotta :heartpump: an Alpen Light binge :D

Have any of you ladies seen the milkado chocie thingys? 11 calls each!

xxxxxxxxxx

Kae, they're like eating toothpicks. And I wouldn't stop at 1... You're "sniffing is the new eating" comment gave me a much needed belly laugh so thank you for that.
I decided that retail therapy was the way to go. I have a mega-posh party to go to tomorrow night at a neighbours house. I have known her since primary school and we are very good friends but she lives in a huge house (valet parking tomorrow, no less :eek: ) and has some VERY posh friends who will all be there, and me with no clothes. Anyway off I went, armed with husbands credit card all set to give it a good bashing and what have I come home with? 1 top from Next (size 16 no less :bliss: ) but it's a CASUAL top and therefore no good for tomorrow night. The current plan is to wear black trousers and a white top and pretend to be a waitress...Or go naked...
Food all on track, hope you all have a great day!

KB x

Back