My Diary

I love sniffing food! LOL!
I thought I was the only one who does it though - if there's chocolate going around at work, I quite often ask for sniff rather than a taste, and people always laugh at me!!

Was it the party last night KB? If so, I hope you had a wonderful time! It sounds VERY posh indeed - I don't think I've ever been to a party with that level of poshness :eek:!
Did you find something to wear in the end?

Hope you're having a lovely weekend whatever you're up to!
xxx

Last night should have been the posh party and no, I hadn't found anything to wear but TRAGICALLY my youngest wasn't well, high temperature and couldn't bear to be parted from his mother so I had to stay at home. How awful. Seems he's made a full recovery this morning. Must have been one of those viral things...
Anyway, yesterday wasn't 100%, I do find the weekends harder but it wasn't too bad, Today won't be great either, my Mum and Dad are having a party as one of my brothers is home from England for the weekend (any excuse). My Mum is a fabulous cook but doesn't really understand the concept of diets so who knows what I'll get to eat. Typically my brothers can eat what they like and don't seem to put on weight so they don't care, my sister and I are the ones who just look at food and balloon. I have had a bowl of bran flakes for breakfast and plan a tomato sandwich for lunch to minimise the damage and then back on track tomorrow.
I hope you all have a great day!

KB x

hey hun!

Glad your son is ok now! Lol Hope you have fun with your brother! Just try get your mother go easy on the portion sizes lol

Hope your having a fab weekend!

Lotsa love!

Katie
xxx

Valet parking?!

Hope your son is doing okay, I thik there is some kind of stomach bug doing the rounds :(

Son is still a little under the weather but not too bad, hopefully will perk up for the party today. Portion size is up to me, Katie as it will be a buffet, there are too many of us to sit round a table. Trouble is if it is put in front of me I have no will power so will eat all round me. I always have good intentions not to do this but they never go quite right....

Well it went just as I thought, too much food and not enough will power. Cocktail sausages, what's a girl to do? And ice cream but on the upside I did have fresh fruit salad rather than rhubarb crumble or cheesecake. Some wine too...
No2 son was shattered when we got home, he normally goes to bed about 7 but we weren't home till half 8. He's always been a bad sleeper, especially when he's over-tired and I could do nothing with him tonight. Tried everything, put him in my bed, nice music on, all calm, some calpol etc etc until I ended up putting him into the bath (his cure-all) at 10! That helped a bit but he didn't go to sleep until about 11. He's going to be a nightmare tomorrow and Monday is one of his busy days, swimming at school, gymnastics after school and then Cubs in the evening. I think I may just cancel it all.
Anyway, enough rambling from me, hoping for a 100% day tomorrow and for the rest of the week.

KB x

How do people manage to be "good" when out for food? I'm just glad I don't go out that often!!!!

Good luck for the rest of week anyway :)

I can't be "good" when I'm out either, but then I don't really go out often enough for it to matter. Having said that, June is shaping up to be a difficult month, away all next weekend with no control over the food for a start, I'll just have to do my best.

KB x

Good job on keeping up the 100%

I'd be failing miserably by now if I'd said I was doing it. More like 85% :D

Afternoon F

Hope you are well!

Well done on the 100% day! Weekends are a killer for me. I had to plan Sunday like woman posessed hehe

I wouldnt stress boutthe days you cant do cos like happens we would not be in this 'mess' if it was easy IYKWIM. Having a young family and real life situations mean that eating well goes on the back burner! Just try and pull it back the days that you do have control over!

Where you off to at the weekend?

lotsa love
xxxxx

Good job on keeping up the 100%

I'd be failing miserably by now if I'd said I was doing it. More like 85% :D

Hey missis! You must be doing something right to get a 5 stone loss! I want some of that hehe

love katie

xxxxxxxxxx

We're off to Portstewart on the North Coast, to see the in-laws for the weekend. Only problem is it's a dry house,and after sports day AND piano exam on Friday I'd really rather visit Mr V... Never mind, I'll have to save myself till Sunday.

KB x

NOT in a good place this morning. Had toothache since Sunday, this is not unusual with this particular tooth and I always have an antibiotic on standby which I started on Sunday night but it hasn't helped. Called in to my dentist this morning, she is away at a conference (I swear she does this deliberately) but saw another dentist in the practice who took and X-ray and told me that not only is the tooth/gum infected but the infection has got in to the bone too. Tooth needs to come out but can't take it out till the infection is under control so she's started me on another antibiotic to be taken as well as the one I am already on. Oh, and avoid all alcohol. Automatic reaction I bought a packet of Tayto cheese and onion crisps (I do feel for those of you in England who don't have these readily available) and a packet of jelly babies. ANYWAY we'll gloss over that and just say that the way this weekend is shaping up I'm going to call 100% June a disaster and start again on Monday after my difficult weekend (tooth is coming out on Monday too) With sports day, piano exams, weekend with in-laws AND no alcohol it's going to be hideous.
Proud mother must also report No1 son got 95% in French exam and 92% in home economics exam, more results to follow today apparently. Sorry, had to get that in.

KB x

Awww Kitty sorry about your tooth :(

I had to have a root canal a couple of years ago a but no infection so i sympathise!!

ouch that sounds painfull...
i have had an infection on my wisdom teeth and had them pulled out, so i feel ya hun!!!

well done to your boy!! he is a smart cookie!!

GOOD LUCK with the weekend from hell by the sounds of it!!

wow!!!!!
more more

Helllooo flower!

Hugs to you! Teeth r a pain in the back side! Im sick of mine! Hope the antibiotics kick in and kill the pain soon!

Sounds like u got one hell of a weekend coming up! And I feel for you I really do! (no mr v :eek::eek::eek:) But if you look on the bright side you can enjoy more food calories! And with the tooth you might not wanna eat at all hehe!

Woooop woooop on your son! He is a clever boy isnt he! Well done to him! And if I was his mummy id be shouting it from the roof tops!

Hope you are ok hun! You just gotta try and ride the rough patches out!

lotsa love

katie

xxx

ps you have got an internet connection at Portstewart hvent you???????

Back