My Diary

i felt like that, because it felt like i was in them for ages!!!

you can do it!

Well done on the STS! :) That's good news if you thought it was going to be much worse.
Now it's time for us both to re-focus and get on with the job :) I'm game if you are!
x

Oooooh can I join the game please!?

Well done on your sts KB!

Missed ya!

Lotsa love
xxxxxxx

woooop woooop

i think all three of you should have a race, and we should all pitch in and put some money towards a really good prize for the winner!!!
you 3 can fight it out until christmas... and see who can lose the most... and we will get ya something nice!

woooop! Me too! Can the prize be your weight in chocolates please?!?!

i was more thinking a voucher for how ever much we can raise as an xenical group (or i will just get it) for your fave clothes store!!!

or shoes shop... or what ever!! (i like shoes!)

why am i mad???

U on a date tonite missis? Xx

Well im serious. If you wanna have a race to see who can lose the most between now and Xmas then ill voucher it....

If not ok. But I'm more than happy to do it.:)
And I don't like to take no for an answer........

If not ok. But I'm more than happy to do it.:)
And I don't like to take no for an answer........

:8855: Well that doesn't leave us with many options then does it? :D You really are lovely Kes...but you shouldn't be spending your hard-earned cash on us!

As you know, I'm not doing goals at the moment, but I'm more than happy to record my start weight and then see how it goes along the way - a bit of a no-goal challenge for me if you catch my drift ;)

xx

Back