My Diary

hi becca - you doing ok?

Hi all,

I have had a whole weekend away from Mini's. Terrible really. Well things have been good, all going well. I had weigh in on Thursday and had lost 5.5 lbs which I was very very pleased with. I am trying a few days of SS at the moment as I am finding I am not really hungry until dinner time.

How is everyone doing today?

Leeds, how is the restart going? You must be very close to goal now. Congratulations in not gining in the month away, that boads well for the future too.

Madferret, how is your day going? Did you have a good bank holiday?

I had a very very good Bank Holiday, mores the problem... eaten and drunk everything that has been put in front of me and more besides..

Back on it today though and doing fine

It happens, I think it is important not to beat ourselves up over little hiccups. Life happens and often it gets in the way of our plans. :D

You can do it. I'm thinking a nice bath full of smellies.

Got a conference call until 16:30 and then going to pick the kids up from After School.. so not too much of a pampering tonight... but Hairdressers tomorrow for a cut and colour so that will be my treat for completing Day 2..

Think I will get my knitting out tonight, at least it will keep my fingers busy and out of my mouth !

hi becca! well day 3 for me and each day i seem to do a bit better. so near goal now that its hard to stick to cd but i am hoping to get to weigh in day with at least some loss. well done on your loss so far.

Good morning B

How are you doing today ? I managed 100% yesterday, so determined to continue the good work today

Have a good one

T

x

Hey there T,

I'm doing good thanks, I also managed 100% ss yesterday, we can definatley do this. I am also very determined at the moment, something seems to have clicked in the last few days after all of the messing around. How are you doing today? Has your hunger gone? I feel a bit hungry right now but it is nearly lunch time so that is fine.

B

Felt hungry this morning but expected that as it's only Day 2 for me... but had a tetra at 11:00, and I'm only working til 15:00 so my day is nearly over...

Made DS1 white toast with Lurpak butter on this morning for breakfast and it smelt so good so maybe that is why I felt so hungry... hopefully that will soon fade when Ketosis kicks in

How are you coping today ?

No too bad actually, had a bar for lunch and 2 litres down so actually feel quite full at the moment.

I don't know how people manage to make food when on this diet. My boyfriend gets a mass of dirty looks every time he eats, poor thing. I could not handle the smell of toast right now, I think I would go mad.

I just had a realisation that if I had not bloody messed around as much as I have I would be 4 stone down already. That's a good reaosn to stick at it.

Me too - but I am finding it really hard at the moment...

I have had 1 tetra this morning, at about 10:30 and nothing else since... I am not hungry but just can't seem to click into the VLCD frame of mind !

It's actually horrible when you think of it like that isn't it? I am having a hard time getting into the right frame of mind too. I am struggling all the time but still managing to stick to it which is good. i am thinking that mini goals might help, I have a wedding reception next weekend so the plan is just to stick to it until then, and we will go from then. Have you got any mini goals?

Hey, doing ok today. haven't had my first product yet because I'm not really hungry. I do that too, just one more day and I will be back to it.

Hi,

I am ok. Keep messing up and can't seem to get back on track right now. I have a wedding to go to on Saturday that I promised my BF I would take a day off for so I am finding it hard to stick to this week, just keep telling myself I might as well start fresh on Monday.

How are you doing??

Back