My Diary

Beccubug

Silver Member
I have been messing around on a restart for a couple of months and other than the first two weeks have not managed 100% for more than a day. I have decided to start a diary to see if it helps. i am going to view today as day 1 and fingers crossed I will get through it. I have already got through a litre of water and am sipping away on a Coke Zero. I know it is not really allowed but I don't find I get any hunger from it and it helps to keep me going. I have 4 days until weigh in and have decided I am going to go by measurements for a while and not actually bother with my weight until I am under 13 stones and because of this I don't really know what my starting weight is but I am wearing my starting trousers and have a pair the next size down which is goal number one.

Well I have made it to day three, quite an achievement considering how bad I have been with this the last few months.

I was reading another thread and am really now looking forward to cottage cheese and mushrooms tonight. I tend to stick to Quorn pieces most nights, just plain and no veg, a bit silly considering I could make different things, the variety will most likely help with sticking to it too. It's funny, whenever I am on Cambridge (even though I am veggie) all I can think about is eating meat, I don't know how many times I have said to Steven (bf) that as soon as I am off Cambridge I am going to eat meat again. I never do. last night it was fishfingers. Very odd, probably just beacuse you get to the point that you would literally eat anything on this diet.

Well I have made it to week two. Yeay. I feel a lot better for it aswell. Having said that I am very light headed today. I am particularly happy with myself for getting this far as I had a huge row with my boyfriend this weekend and managed to stick to it (I would usually go straight for the Pizza). I discovered the delights of cottage cheese with fresh chives and black pepper at the weekend and am now wondering if I am allowed chives. Does anyone know?? I really hope so as it really was lovely.

How is everybody else doing?

Hi well done week2 already keep going now. x

Thank you. I really must keep it up. I am having one of those days where it seems easy which is nice. How are you doing?

Morning Hunni

Just caught your diary - well done on getting to week 2

How are you today ?

T

Good morning.

Thank you. Today is a really good day. A bit hungry but I am trying to enjoy the feeling, at least it means I have not stuffed my face with crap. How are you doing? Having a good day? How far in are you and what plan etc?

I am 'secretly' doing CD SS - today is my first day of numerous restarts - don't read my diary you will get motion sickness from all the chopping and changing..

Therefore I have not told any of my minis 'friends' that I am changing yet again - at least not until I have had my first WI - next Monday

I know how that feels. I actually don't know how many restarts I have had now. It is madness really. So how is today going? I am always ok on day 1. Probably still full from my "one last blow out" that happens everytime.

Well yes.. I did have a 'last supper' scenario, it was planned but then we ended up at A&E for 3 hours (that was unplanned) so by the time I got home and the food was ordered I didn't really want it - did enjoy the wine though... LOL

Day 1 is fine, but then again I am always fine at work .. it's the evenings when I would normally pour myself a glass of wine that I tend to struggle but not this time -there is none in the house and I am refusing to go to the shop for anymore..

If OH wants some, he can buy his own !

I am always fine at work too. My danger time tends to be when I get in from work. I can either just go and get my ss+ meal or it all goes wrong and I order take away. I am very happy that I have managed to not do that for a while. This is day 10. must keep going.

On another note. I watched Avatar last night finally. What a wonderful film. Just beautiful. Everybody must see it. Only £8 from Asda.

Well done, I think we need to see every 100% day as an achievement and that might makes us more determined not to ruin it.

I don't really drink but even I could polish off a glass of rose at the moment. It is my sister in laws birthday tomorrow and I am going to have to resist wine and chocolate cake. So not fair. Dieting sucks. I had a moment last night of diet hating when we went to Asda to buy Avatar and some lovely person had decided to put a new dominoes pizza right next to it. I must learn to hate Pizza but I really don't see that happening ever.

Here is to another 100% day for all.

Definately 100% for me - I have asked my CDC to batter me if I have not had 7 days 100% when I come to WI on Monday...

I need someone to take me in hand, and make sure I do it which is why I have opted to go for weekly WIs - I did fortnightly ones when I first switched to this CDC and I fell off the wagon more times then I can care to remember, because I always thought " I've got another week before WI, I can catch up" - can't do that on a weekly WI..

Hi,

Ok so far this morning, and yeay still 100%. I am usually at that point too by 9.30. I start work at 8 40 miles away so I am up at half six and have to have a very large coffee on the way or I am still asleep when I get here.

How are you doing today? Just think this should be one of the last headache days. Have you had asneaky hop on the scales? I am terrible for that, everyday without fail, think it should be a 5 lb loss at weigh in tonight. Fingers crossed. When is weigh in day for you?

Hiya mate - yeah I'm doing ok - on my 3rd refill of my water bottle so nearly 2 litres down, and had my first tetra at 11:00 - still taking some getting used to...
I normally make the shakes with 400mls of water so reducing all that taste into 200mls make them very rich !!

WI for me is Monday, and luckily my CDC is working on Monday morning even though it is Bank Holiday..

Haven't weighed myself yet - might have a sneaky peek tomorrow morning and see how it is looking..

becca - you are doing great!!! i restart this weekend so wish me luck. good news though is that i havent gained anything in my month away from cd.

Back