My diary...

Relle

Hi all,

Keeping a bit of a dairy, I might want to read back one day.

Tomorrow is the start of my 4th week Calorie Counting & exercising, and therefore my 3rd official weigh in.

Today I have consumed:

Breakfast: BIG bowl of porridge made with skimmed milk & a big handful of Blackberries & blueberries.

Lunch: Ainsley Hariett cuppa soup (so many flavours in the range and they're delicious!!) + banana, apple & orange.

Tea: Bake to perfection cod with parsley sauce & curly kale, cauliflower, brocolli, aspargus and brusells.

According the MyfitnessPal that was about 1053 cals eaten, but as you can see, mostly filled up on fruit & beg & I don't go hungry.

I then did 1 hour on the Wii Fit, and burnt approx 390 cals alternating the jogging, advanced hula hoop, advanced step and cycling.

I'm drinking about 8 pints of water a day, plus the occasional cuppa tea/green tea or black coffee.

I'll update tomorrow with my weight loss up until now.

I'll also log on and let you know if I've indulged in something naughty, but hopefully i'll stay focussed and resist temptation :p

xxx

Thanks! You're a real inspiration, as I said on MFP I can't wait to have lost 50lb! Ill be keeping track of your progress! You go to the gym, don't you? Which one? Is it a chain or a small independent one? Xxx

Thanks so much for your kind words, I have just finished eating so much food today so that was good to get my mind refocused after a day off. I'm lucky, I work on a site with a gym. Its practically free as well and newly built!

Thanks so much for your kind words, I have just finished eating so much food today so that was good to get my mind refocused after a day off. I'm lucky, I work on a site with a gym. Its practically free as well and newly built!

Ahh brilliant! I'm a bit too body concious to go to a gym just yet, when i'm comfortably in size 16 or 18 work out gear, then I might sign up!

Just done 63 mins on the wii & burnt over 300 calories! yey.

So, I bought a swimming costume online, ordered it in my clothes size even though I expected it too be tight, but...ITS TOO BIG! Maybe their sizing is wrong, but who cares, I'm sending it back for the smaller size :) and once it arrives I'm gonna try to go swimming 2/3 times a week, whilst keeping up the Wii and getting out walking more.

I lost 1lb, but I think I measured & updated my stats midweek 'cause I'd been weighing daily.... so...... from today I've decided, i'll weigh every Monday...and Monday only(!!) at least then i'll see better numbers on the scales!

So far I've had porridge & berries for breakfast, fruit and an Ainsley cuppa soup for lunch and I'll be having meat & steamed veggies for tea tonight.

I was thinking - I am really only eating similar meals to what I ate before I started calorie counting, but...I've cut out chocolate in the evening (i'd get through a family sharing bag of malteasers/minstrals, about 5 nights a week!)
I've stopped buying food from the canteen at work (saving me £££) and I'm making the effort to eat breakfast and move more!
Oh, and I'm not eating out in restaurants as much, but that is again saving me ££ & lbs!!!

I am feeling really excitied about getting to my goal and I feel in control, which is sooo great.

xxx

Aw you shouldnt feel too conscious, I was there at sz 22 and we are talking about a military gym, intimidating was not the word :)

Totally agree on the money saving aspect its really great. Me and OH would probably eat out once a week at least and now its about once a month1

Glad everythings going ok x

So I've ordered Gillian Michaels 30 Day Shred from Amazon so that's another thing I can do between swimming, walking and wii fit!
:) lets shift this weight now!! X

OMG 30 day shred is a killer but kinda...awesome at the same time. I DO drop inches when I do it and I still have only tried 2nd lvl once! Lol

Lol I'll hate it then, your a gym go-er & you find it hard then I'll dieeee!! Haha! Also got TBL for Wii, have u done that? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have it somewhere but I don't think I have ever played. You will have to let me know if its worth it.
Ohmygosh please don't be put off 30 day shred, try the first level, stop if you have to but finish it :) And do it as often as you can :)

I'm gonna aim to do it everyday for 30 days, see if I can fit in the size 18 dress nicely by April 14th....I think I can loose another stone by then so we'll see xx How's things with you? Xxxx

Haha, she annoys me a little but physically she is HOT, if only I had a body like hers. I should be starting it over the next few days so I'll tell you what it's like (if I survive)

xxxXxxx

nurseberyl said:
Well you have inspired me to buy the 30 day shred! I am scared!! I also have a girl crush on Jillian lol

Oh im so glad you too! I fancy the pants off her.

I'm gonna aim to do it everyday for 30 days, see if I can fit in the size 18 dress nicely by April 14th....I think I can loose another stone by then so we'll see xx How's things with you? Xxxx

I am well but nothing exciting to report, you have inspired me to do lvl 2 30 day shred tonight :)

Well, my 30 DAY SHRED didn't arrive, but The Biggest Looser Wii game did, I did the 22 minute fitness test thing and completed that ok, but couldn't really be bothered with anything else, and I did 15 mins advanced step on the wii, thats all I'm doing today, still, better than nothing I suppose.
I also lost another 1lb, taking my total lost to 19lb, only another 2 to go & i'll have lost a stone and a half :) Can't moan.

Anna, I think we have about the same weight left to shift until we reach target :D It's cool to have someone on a similar journey to follow :)

Whats your goal date?

xxxXxxx

Yeah, it does use the balance board, I need to play a bit more before I decided how good it is as I only did the bit that measures my level of fitness today....I'll report back over the next few days! xxxx

Back