My diary

Good morning everyone.
Lol Jim. No, yesterday was just one of those days where everything went right from the get-go and I spent the day in really good company and had heaps of laughs. It just left me feeling very happy and contented. :)

Can I put in an order for a couple of these please :)

ooh yummy :) can i have some ;)

thanks LOL

Hiya Leanne:D. I'll have some salad too please - deliveries to london? Lol;)

Morning leanne, we've had a lovely day yesterday, today is looking good as well

Hi Leanne, love reading your diary. It's so different to my everyday life so makes for really relaxing reading!

PS I was too late for the elderflowers this time, I looked yesterday but the blossoms have already gone! Any ideas for elderberries?

Hi Leanne. Did you have any success with the jeans? I find that's the hardest item to buy as sizes vary so greatly across brands. What did you get in the end?

PS You know what I'm going to ask.....recipe for elderberry wine please?

Hi Leanne. Did you have any success with the jeans? I find that's the hardest item to buy as sizes vary so greatly across brands. What did you get in the end?

PS You know what I'm going to ask.....recipe for elderberry wine please?

I found some jeans I like in Next and I spotted some summer clothes in there as well. Well, I don't smoke any more so I can treat myself a bit. :rolleyes:
I will post the recipe for Elderberry Wine in Just recipes.
Hot here again today. I went out this morning to look for some land but didn't find any suitable so I'll keep on looking. I did see a beautiful big buzzard hovering on the thermals though. I was quite awe struck!

Morning Leanne, sounds good to me, I hope it pans out for you

Thanks Susie and Jim. I am at my happiest living that sort of life and I really want to do it right.
After lots of rain during the night my garden is happy and everything is growing like mad.
My GP did a wander around my office today looking under the desk, in the bin, behind the sofa etc. I finally caved in and asked what she was looking for and she said " All that fat you seem to have had surgically removed." Lol. :D

Back