My diary

Glad you are feeling better now, thats just what I popped in to ask x

Glad you feel brighter x Take it easy though x

Good to see you are better. Look after yourself!
Xxx

Good news on the having to drop yr insulin, just a bit of a guessing game for a while I guess?? Hypo's suck.. glad yr feeling brighter. x

Yeah, at the rate I'm going I'll be the first ever type 1 not using insulin! Lol.
Had a nice evening out and got to give my new smaller clothes an airing. Had a bit of a dance. I was driving so I didn't drink but did treat myself to pork scratchings. All in all, I had fun! :D

Glad you're feeling better and sounds like a great night (well minus the scratchings can't get my taste buds to like them!) xx

Sounds like a great night out in your skinny togs :D

Good morning all. :)
Spent the weekend doing battle with the diabetes and after numerous hypos I think I have cracked it. I am now on the lowest amount of insulin I have used! Atkins is almost a cure for diabetes! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :D
It rained all weekend so my garden is very happy. Lots of lovely veggies all growing like mad.
I am going to have a nice peaceful day today. I may even go fishing for a while.

That's fabulous news Leanne, I am so pleased for you, hun!

Enjoy the fishing - that sounds very nice and relaxing :)

Wow Leanne - that's amazing Well done;)

Thank you ladies and good morning everyone.:)
A lovely sunny day here so I'm going to drag the dogs around the countryside at some point. I also need to do some weeding as the weeds went mad at the same time as the veggies. So,a nice outdoorsy type day I think. :D

Go girl! Show the world what you can do!!!!!!

Evening - hope it was a lovely day:D

Morning leanne

Back