My diary

Well, I had an amazing time! My date surprised me with a picnic, complete with candles and citrus thingies to keep insects at bay. It was ALL Atkins friendly! I was so surprised and delighted. We danced later and then went for a walk and chatted. I was treated like a princess and thoroughly spoilt. I came home bearing armfuls of flowers. A lovely, romantic evening! :D
Oh wow! That is sooooo lovely!! What a sweetheart he sounds :cupid::heartpump:

Oh no Leanne! How horrible to have to deal with infection ! Anti biots are just awful things... Hope it clears up soon! x

A friend of mine has has exactly the same problem. She said the result of being in hospital is that she's now sick and wasn't before she went in! Hope it clears up quickly.

Sorry to hear about the infection, Leanne, that is miserable. Lisa is right, hospitals are bad for you!

Hope the antibiotics clear it up really quickly.

Hope you start feeling better soon chick. x

Hi Leanne,

Hope you feel better soon!

I was told to take a probiotic/ live yoghurt to help ease stomach troubles.

Not sure its atkins friendly but it might help a little :)

Morning leanne, how did it go love :)

Good morning all.
Had another lovely romantic evening. Lovely Tandoori meal. We went for a walk along the river and chatted after the meal. I was made to feel like a princess all over again. It's beginning to feel too good to be true, know what I mean? I'm beginning to look for the other shoe to drop. Lol.

Oh Leanne! How perfectly romantic... He sounds really lovely! I SO hope it continues to be this good. :)

I take bio-acidophilus when taking anti biots.

Back