My diary

Snoop704

Hello everyone this is my first week returning to lighter life from 4 years ago. I am starting off a stone lighter than I was then I had lost nearly 6 stone. Had a couple of things that distracted me and stopped going. I have decided enough is enough and took the bull by the horns and rejoined last Monday have had a mixed week trying to get back into it the most difficult thing for me is keeping the water intake to what it should be. I have never been good at drinking enough. Had a couple of headaches but trying hard to stay focused and know that the results can be fab.

Hi Dorothy and welcome back, I find the water flavourings work for me to get the water down, st clements and fruits of the forest are my favourites. Also I mix my shakes in my Kenwood smoothie maker with ice and more water than stated, this increases the amount of water and it tastes like a mcdonalds milkshake.

Good luck, hope ketosis kicks in soon for you then the weight will just fall off!
Jx

Hi Dorothy, good luck xx

Woke this morning to horrid damp start to the day had to put tights on was wondering how much they would weigh... I certainly didn't struggle so much to bend down to reach my feet. My WI couldn't have been better 15 and a half pounds off. I am delighted with such a great start. I feel quite focused and hope the next 4 weeks brings another stone off. We were out today around lunch time hubbie went in to get a bite to eat I had water and tea this is first time been out at lunch time it was unexpected but 'ate' when I came home. Quite a test but coming at the back of WI session made it easier as I was still a bit high from the result. Week 2 here I come.

Well done Dorothy, great loss

Welcome back Dorthy. Good start resisting the lunchtime temptation. It will only get easier.
Good luck.

Well another day done. Water flavours certainly helping. Have granddaughter here for a sleepover tonight so have been kept busy. Energy leave is certainly increasing which is great.

Hey good to catch up on how you are doing so far, well done! x

Woo Hoo 4lbs off I am delighted. Certainly feeling better already. My swollen feet are steadily going down which is great.

Woo, go you Snoop! It's great to see health benefits to your weight loss, isn't it? :)

Wow you are doing so well Dorothy, I too have found tights easier to get on!

Have you set yourself some little rewards? think I might start to do this, will have to have a think.

Are those water flavours good? I have not tried those as yet but might get some next week.

Have a great week look forward to hearing there is less of you next week xx

Well here we go it is my dads 80th birthday today and a family meal out is planned for early evening. I have decided to sit and sip sparkling water and try not to feel jealous. Will let you know how it goes. On a positive note took a nice deposit cheque to our solicitor today in preparation for our house purchase it has been a long time coming. We sold our last property July last year and had our next purchase fall through (sellers had a mishap) we have been in rented since then waiting on the right property. In some ways it has been a really quick year in others so slow. We have bought a cottage that needs a lot of work done and is being sold by a finance company. It took 4 weeks of negotiating to get the house but so happy we stuck at it. The 2nd of September can't come quick enough.

How exciting Snoop - think how much more physical work you'll be able to do on your new cottage as you get slimmer!

Hope you are taking before and after photos -of you and the property! :)
Let us know how you get on at your Dad's party this evening.
That's quite something, surviving your first party while on LL.

Hi dorothy
Just catching up on everyones diaries.You have been doing well with your weigh loss.
Great news on your new house as well.
I bet you are really excited about the move.
Cathy

Quick update. I did it and my dad and the rest of the family had a lovely evening. I had a photo taken tonight and thought my face looked a bit thinner....the body will follow. Off to bed with a multi fuel stove catalogue how lucky am I.

Well done Snoop :)

Back