• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Total Solution My Diary

Starlight

Gold Member
Dont let the hair loss put you off, not everyone gets it. It might not affect you in the slightest :)

atomic1960

Hello Kirsty...... I think you need to look on the post in here to show you not to think too much about the hair loss , like starlight has said it may not happen to you. I am male with a little bit of hair loss before I started on Exante and I was shocked to find hair loss stopped. So maybe after a week you may se a little but i think that is normal.
Don't let a little hair loss ( if it happens ) put you off
I have found with all the Exante friends on here you will be ok

tubbynomore

Gold Member
Good luck Kirsty, the first 3 days will be hard. Drink at least 2L of water. Get on here if you feel down and write in your diary. There is great support here. xx

Day 1 -
Breakfast - I had a Vanilla Shake hot with coffee, didnt like it at all and thought i was going to be sick..sorry tmi!
Lunch - I had the Chocolate Orange Bar..unfortunately i thought it was disgusting but managed to eat it :(
Tea - I had Thai Chicken Soup again i wasnt fussed but managed to eat it

On the plus side i havent been hungry at all today just feeling a bit sick, but managed to drink plenty of water :D

egginabap

Well done for getting through day 1 Kirsty. The chocolate shake made up hot is lovely. X

Lux

Day 1 - done! Well done! Vanilla shakes, toffee bars and Thai chicken soup. Are my faves :) try the toffee raisin and nut bars if you have any, they're much nicer than choc Orange. Good luck for day 2 :) let us know how it goes!

Day 2 -
Breakfast - I had a Chocolate Shake warm with a sweetener i thought it tasted okay..
Dinner - I had a the Toffee Nut and Raison Bar, i didnt like it but it wasnt as bad as the other bar :)
Tea - I was supposed to have the Tomatoe Soup but didnt get home from work until half 9 and just didnt want anything to eat..

On the plus side i had lots of water and wasnt that hungry really :)

Last edited:
Day 3
I had a hot chocolate shake with a sweetener for breakfast.. I thought it tasted much better today because i whisked it for about 10 min lol so im happy happy about that :), i went to tesco and bought ultra slim chocolate and raspberry bars instead of exante ones and had the chocolate one for lunch with a cup of coffee without milk.. was really nice so:D, then for tea i had the tomatoe and basil soup and really liked it! I added salt and pepper to it and whisked it for about 10 min was nice :)
I also bought some vitamins today for skin, nails, hair and bought a new weighing scale! ive drunk lots of water and im not hungry at all! So been a good day :)

tubbynomore

Gold Member
What a great day you've had:) You are definitely motivated.

Darcy15

I can and will do this!
Well done Kirsty!

You are doing really well :)

The taste of the soups does grow on you - honest!

I thought the chicken soup was really nasty at first - now it's my favourite :D

I havent been on all weekend.. guess why? I gave up on the diet ended up going out sat night with friends which ended up having a few drinks and things then sun had a mcdonalds :sigh:
I dont know whether 2 re-start :(:wave_cry:

egginabap

Don't be too hard on yourself Kirsty, it's easily done. Nothing stopping you from starting new tomorrow. Have you got any more nights out planned? December is such a tough month for dieting. X

Lux

Yes restart if you can, its worth it!!! If it happens again, forget about it and carry on. Everyone slips up every now and again.