My Diary

I get that wearing the headphones is like wearing a mask.... But... Life is short. Very short... I was too heavy last year to do a sky dive. I wentbon the L

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sorry ! I was too heavy to do a sky dive and the L.T got me down to the heaviest weight I could be to do the jump...and I did it and it was the best feeling in the world... I've spentbtoo much of my life sat on the side lines, but I appreciate that you can really get stuck in a rut sometimes... Do the anti- depressants help? There is something called social anxiety disorder which I think I have... When I'm all fessed up and about to walk out the door I'll burstbinto tears and refuse to go! .... So know a small part of how you must be feeling

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Awww wow!! That has to be some kind of record loss WOW!!!! Well done, you sooooo deserve this hun and very well done for getting out and doing college etc etc.... life changing stuff BIG PAT ON BACK needed me thinks!! :D Love to you L xxxx

thank you louloubelle xx

Jersey Joe took 9 months to get right medication. ones im on are the slow release ones that release happyness all day :D but they have helped me so much and they are ones for ppl that struggle with that kind of feelings like you are having I so understand how that feels my only safe place is my home (still is) but im now more controlled and by trying to sort out my issues with food I hope one day I go back to the happy person I was. That is my goal for 2012 anyways,

well today im sitting here in my new 1 size smaller jeans :D i cant say they are comfy (one slight movement might result in being sliced in half) but didnt struggle to get them on no lying on the bad or using a coat hanger. So happy with that so im guessing a trip to pictures is in order :rolleyes: next goal is lose 3 stone and when I do that I have to go out for a drink, (water of course:p) hopefully in time for my birthday which is in March. Cant back out now iv written it down on here :sigh:

oh my fuzzy head woke up with the dreaded headache :mad: my own fault not drinking enough water this is one thing I hate these headaches are worse than not eating nothing seems to shift it bah head back under covers with a ice pack and a bottle of water at my side:sigh:

Hi dusty
I definately am looking forward to weigh in iv not peeked at all and iv been tempted but I want another oh my god moment so iv got fingers crossed and legs as well;)

Have you tried 3 aspirin for the headaches.... My Gp told me about it... i was like 'pffft aspirin... i've tried everything... migraleve, ibuprofen, codeine.....' Sure enough it shifted it!!! X

not really deezer when i take tablets that has asprin in them I always end up being sick so have avoided asprin but would try them if I thought it would help luckily I dont seem to bothered by them as long as I drink the dreaded water :D

Well done for your great achievements and how fantastic getting into the jeans. It won't be long before their comfy or you are throwing them away because they are too big.

rotten headache last few days :( dont know why as my intake of water is right amount even tried the 3 asprins recommended by Deezer but not shifting it just made me sick is this a side effect of being in ketosis. Its not making me think of stopping diet at all just leaving me a bit down hoping for a headache free day tomorrow oh and will be adding another 4lb weight loss on to my signature as iv had to change weigh in day to a friday as they are making it a official day to come in and get weighed as they too busy for it to be spread over the week:confused: not too bothered by that but will be adding it to my week 2 so I keep myself right

Tweeza what a fantastic weight loss - you must be so proud of yourself. Well done and I hope the headaches are clearing up. x

well survived yesterday :D was my daughters 18th birthday and despite the buffet and the amazing chocolate birthday cake I did not touch any of it, there was some drooling but so glad I didnt touch it,

That's brilliant Tweezer. Would have been so easy to just have bit just this once. You've shown real resolve that will get you thorugh this journey.

What did you get your daughter for her birthday? I've got two boys whom I love immensly, but sometmes I fantsise about pinky, glittery fluffy things :rolleyes:

thanks dusty I could have chewed my foot off for a piece of cake or a sausage roll :D if it had not been my daughters party I would not have gone as it was torture.

I bought her 2 lypsy dresses and paid for her and her friends to go out for a meal and her 1st legal drink :rolleyes: I have 2 girls and one is all about the pink glitter and all things fake but the other is less girly but still like her sister thinks all my white bath towels are for washing off fake tan and make up :mad: trust me between all that and hormones boys would be so much easier to live with, love them dearly but would like 1 nice white bath towel and one door not slammed :D

I've got two boys and I do think they are a lot less work emotionallly than girls!

However, their hygiene is a constant struggle! Believe me, if you'd smelt the pong coming off their bedrooms you'd be thankful for dirty towels!

oh and i forgot to mention they believe that pink glittery fairies come in and clean up all their mess ;)
I love them dearly but oh the drama's and when they fight with each other its like a episode out of eastenders :D when I think of my poor mother and father who had 4 of us girls I cant believe they were not on medication :p
But I would not be without them but if I could dim down the hormones would help greatly lol

Well back from chemist and pleased to report a 4lb weight loss chuffed with that as I think first 2 weeks were water and this week and from now on its all FAT so bye bye fat you wont be missed :wave_cry:

Well done Tweeza! Even though some of the weight you've lost will be water, at least you're not carrying that around with you any more! I find I'd got to the stage where I was avoidung going upstairs as much as possible ebcause it was such an effort, as to walking the dog with hubby at night time, that went out of the window a while ago. But losing the water weight has menat I',m finding those things a lot easier!

Who is that on your avatar? I've tried squinting but I can't make out if its Brian Cox or some cool rocker that I can't name?

Back