My Diary

Looking fab! I'm a total tomboy too! Love your wallpaper, and hello dog! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks squishy x thats Dolcy my 3 year old Staffordshire bull terrier I call her my sheep as she follows me everywhere and she thinks she's a lap dog as well.

toddshar said:
Thanks squishy x thats Dolcy my 3 year old Staffordshire bull terrier I call her my sheep as she follows me everywhere and she thinks she's a lap dog as well.

Aw, I have a lap dog too. I couldn't be without him, they're great company.

Fantastic! Well done you. X

RawrGirl is glad to see you still going strong. Congrats on latest loss!

Wow Sharon, another fantastic loss. Well done you, bet you are delighted. X

Yes I am thank you squishy. How are you getting on with your refeed? I'm dreading the day I have to refeed. Good luck x

Getting on ok thanks. It's a bit scary though. I'm still on the salad stage but dreading moving to cooking meals stage as I'm afraid I'll slip up somewhere and pile all the weight back on! Seem to have lost 2lb since starting it though so I'm happy with that. Maintenance shakes are yuck though, super sweet and sickly. I suppose we're just not used to sweet foods anymore eh?!

Well done Sharon still going strong

Honk day 127 my husband is such an ass he's told me enough is enough I've lost enough weight now and I should stop I've still got just under 4 stone to lose and I plan on losing it so I told him were to shove it lol then he said I'm an anorexic waiting to happen! Tut men just wanted to get it of my chest.

Ah don't mind him. He's probably worried about all the male attention you're getting, or something silly like that!

Day 136 today I got rid of all my old big clothes all I'm left with is 2 pairs of jeans and 4 tops in a size 16 I was a size 28/30 when I started. I'm not buying many clothes for the simple fact I can't afford to keep buying them and I'm going to wait till I get to goal weight to splash out so its Asda clothes for me till then. On another plus note I got granted my student loan so feb 13 I start a open university degree! :)

Day 142 had my 20th weigh in yesterday and lost 4.5lbs in total I've lost 7st 3lbs or 102lbs to celebrate I got my hair cut into a totally different style.

Can't wait to see a photo! ;)

Back