My Diary

Day 145 disaster my hair straighteners have broke!!!!!! Squishy I will get a photo up for you. When I get new hair straighteners.

Oh no! Disaster is right. I couldn't live without mine! Even the cheap ones are great nowadays so hopefully you won't have to spend much to replace them. Can't wait for a pic! X

Day 142 had my 20th weigh in yesterday and lost 4.5lbs in total I've lost 7st 3lbs or 102lbs to celebrate I got my hair cut into a totally different style.

That's such a fantastic weight loss, you should be so pleased with yourself.

And don't listen to your OH, as Squishy said he's probably only jealous about the attention :p. Remember you're doing this for you, so stop when you feel happy. Also, congrats on starting uni, what are you studying? x

tweekedgirl said:
That's such a fantastic weight loss, you should be so pleased with yourself.

And don't listen to your OH, as Squishy said he's probably only jealous about the attention :p. Remember you're doing this for you, so stop when you feel happy. Also, congrats on starting uni, what are you studying? x

Thank you tweekedgirl. I'm going to study criminology and psychology with the open university it's starts in feb and I can't wait.

Day 147 21st weigh in today and lost 3.5lbs. A guy at work worked out that I've lost 56 bags of sugar I think it's a good way to imagine all the fat I've lost but on the other hand scary to think I carried that much around.

7stone 5.5lbs down. Think I need to buy another new bra lol

image-2439623792.jpg

Day 148 I know I've lost over 7 stone but I still feel extremely. Daft things like when I park the car in car parks I always make sure I leave loads a room so I can get out. I'm thinking is it because I've lost it so quick I haven't had time to get used to being the size I am now. I know random lol

Your photo looks amazing. I hope you are feeling quite chuffed.

RawrGirl just finished reading a book that mentioned the unsupported spouse scenario. It said it happens because the relationship dynamic is being thrown off. Sometimes it could happen if the husband uses the wife's weight as blackmail...for instance, if he doesn't do something he said he would, he can fall back on the "well you always fail on your diet" type thing. So if the wife actually succeeds, he loses his "trump card". Hopefully that's not what you are dealing with.

As squishy pointed out, there is also the scenario that he feels threatened, either 1) if he has his own weight problem, he can no longer justify not doing anything about it, or 2) he feels insecure that you might want someone else.

Without mentioning either of those possibilities to him, as it would be unconscious on his part and thus he would deny it anyway and it could possibly start a fight you could do the following: If it's the fist, you could just pleasantly invite him to go for a walk with you or have him try a yummy healthy dish, and if it's two, you could just remind him that you will always love him and want to be healthy for him. Play on his ego about how good you want to look on his arm, etc.

Just a thought. :)

Cheers Rawrgirl it's option 2 lol my hubby is not over weight but I am 13 years younger then him so he always jokes that I'm going to trade him in for a younger model lol how are you doing? I haven't heard from you in a while.

Day 150 feeling sorry for myself I'm bored of lipotrim but I know I've got to stick at it and be strong what doesn't help is I've got people telling me to stop lipotrim as I've gone far enough. I want to stay 100% till I get to goal weight which I've estimated middle of January but now its got me thinking and doubting whether I want to carry on or stay 100% till 2nd week of December then refeed and go to slimming world to get to goal weight then I can eat over Xmas and new year.

Aw Sharon, we all have down days. Hope tomorrow is better for you. All I can say is that I wish I'd stayed on Lipotrim longer and waited until I was at my ultimate goal, rather than just my healthy BMI goal. Yes, I'm still losing weight with calorie counting but it's slow and now that I'm eating again, there's constant temptation. Im exercising so much just to keep my cals in check. If I was to do it all over again, I would make myself stay on TFR longer because in the grand scheme of things, what's another few weeks compared to seeing your goal weight on the scales? Mind you, I don't think I could've stuck to it over Xmas but you've done so brilliantly to come this far, you're well able for it. X

Cheers squishey I know I'm going to stick to it just people making me doubt myself when I was 21 stone nobody said anything to me bout lipotrim now I've lost over 7 stone they are. Chemist told me on day 4 I'd hit a brick wall which I didn't it took me 150 days to do so lol

You are so strong you can do it over xmas, do what you want to do not what other people think you should do. had to laugh at the car door, went shopping with my sister and she parked fairly close to a wall as i went to get out she started to drive i said what u doing she said you'll never get out that close to the wall i said EXCUSE ME i've lost three stone and got out easy lol

al30 said:
You are so strong you can do it over xmas, do what you want to do not what other people think you should do. had to laugh at the car door, went shopping with my sister and she parked fairly close to a wall as i went to get out she started to drive i said what u doing she said you'll never get out that close to the wall i said EXCUSE ME i've lost three stone and got out easy lol

Cheers Al that made me chuckle x what you been up to?

Last edited:
Day 163 I had my 23rd weigh in and lost 2lbs.

I've been struggling these last couple of weeks I've been very low, moody and snappy with my hubby and daughter for no reason. I got to the point were I got bored of lipotrim I basically hit a brick wall and caved into food. I feel like a total failure but also feel like the weight of the world has come of my shoulders and I'm happier maybe that's what I needed to get it out of system so I'm gonna jump back on the wagon and start day 1 again! :(

Day 2 I can't do this really struggling my will power has gone I ain't got the strength to fight the urges!!!! Arghhhhhhhhh

toddshar said:
Day 2 I can't do this really struggling my will power has gone I ain't got the strength to fight the urges!!!! Arghhhhhhhhh

Of course you can! Think how bad you felt when you ate? Was it even that tasty? Which would you prefer- to eat, or to get to your goal weight? I know which is choose ;) You can do this ToddShar! Xxx

squishymcfatterson said:
Of course you can! Think how bad you felt when you ate? Was it even that tasty? Which would you prefer- to eat, or to get to your goal weight? I know which is choose ;) You can do this ToddShar! Xxx

Thanks squishy x

I don't understand why I've hit a brick wall after all them weeks 100%.

Back