My Diary

Day 48 I weighed in a day early as I'm going to Preston tomorrow I lost 4.5lbs that's 3st 1lb in 7weeks :) very pleased with myself

lost 43lbs in 7 weeks

Day 48 I weighed in a day early as I'm going to Preston tomorrow I lost 4.5lbs that's 3st 1lb in 7weeks :) very pleased with myself

lost 43lbs in 7 weeks

Wow that is really amazing. Keep it up :D

God Sharon can't believe how well you are doing and how easy you find it. Can't till I get back to 100%. Have a great time in preston

Thank you Al x hope alls going well on refeed for you. I've still got a long way to go I've got another 7 stone to lose.

lost 43lbs in 7 weeks

Day 55 it's my 8th weigh in tomorrow and I thought I'd be brave and put my before and now pics on.

image-1495431471.jpg

image-113742672.jpg

lost 43lbs in 7 weeks

Had to have a little post and congratulate you on your sterling efforts so far! You are looking noticeably trimmer in your second photo- you should quite rightly feel proud of your achievements. Cake is a hard habit to break : )

Keep going and remember - being overweight is hard. Losing weight is hard. Choose your hard!

You've made the right choice.

Thank you Greta x I've still got another 7 stone to lose so a long way to go yet. I'm very happy with my progress and It makes me more determined then ever to succeed.

lost 43lbs in 7 weeks

What's your ultimate goal weight?

I was 15 stone over a year ago and was pretty miserable. The feeling of being the size I am now is worth the deprivation in the short term definitely. You'll potentially be another 3 stone down by October and then you're on the home straight. It's worth it - keep going

My ultimate goal is to get to a healthy BMI which is about 11 stone I started at 21 stone and now at 17st 13lb. I'm doing small goals my next goal is to get to 16st 8lb as this was the weight I started at 11 years ago before I lost 3 stone and fell pregnant with my daughter. What diet are you doing? And how you getting on?

lost 43lbs in 7 weeks

Currently am 10 stone 13 but was over 15 stone last February. I'd like to be around 10 stone I think, maybe 9 st 10 but that seems a fair way off to me. I started this last weight loss push five weeks ago and am doing the Cambridge Diet. I was 12 stone 4lbs when I started so it definitely works for me - but it's incredibly tough mentally. Just was so fed up with being overweight and having to always dress 'carefully' to try and hide extra weight. I just want to be slim and stay that way. I am almost there now and feel loads better.

You'll be 16 stone something before you know it

Day 63 I had my 9th weigh in today and lost 4lbs I'm missing week 10s weigh in as I'm going back home to spend time with my parents I got 2 weeks worth of lipotrim today and will weigh in in week 11.

52.5lbs lost in 9 weeks :)

Back