My diary

Hi! i have been doing slimming world for just under a year and have so far lost 6st. I just found this website, to help with recipes and keeping a diary ^^

Today: Green day

Milk HEA
Rich tea fingers x2 2 SYNS
Quorn lasagne (ate a small bit this morning) Free
Grapes and a Banana as a snack
Haribo Stawb x2 2 SYN
Pear

More Lasagne and salad for tea tonight i think!

Lasagne Free
Salad
Salad

Last edited:
20/11/12

1 Can of Sugar free Monster - Free
1 piece of wholemeal bread HEB
Salad- Free
Banana
Grapes
Light Mayo- 2 SYNS
3 Haribo- 2 SYNS
Pasta with Courgettes, Mushrooms, Onions, garlic and Quark Free
Cheese HEB
Milk HEA

Last edited:
Thank you so much!
Congratulations on your loss aswell!
Im hoping i can find some good recipes and keep track better on here ^^

Wow 6st!, congratulations, you must be feeling amazing with it. I find this site is a great way to keep on eye on what your eating and I pick up some fabulous ideas.

Weetabix oaty bar HEXB
Skinny latte sugar free vanilla Free and HEA
Chesse HEB/A
Subway Salad:
Lettuce,Cucumber,Onion,Gherkins,Peppers Free
Sweet Onion sauce 2 Syns
Banana
Raspberries
2 x Cheesecake mullar lights - 1 Syn

Hi im only new to this forum and I am looking for a bit of help with SW. I dont have much weight to lose only about 1 stone. I gave up smoking 4 months ago today and in that time I have put on a stone. I also had a brain tumour removed 2 months ago which made me put on a good bit of weight also. I want to lose the extra weight asap as I dont feel right. I joined SW 2 weeks ago and in the first week I put on a pound and 1/2 and this week I lost a pound. I was expecting to be down 4/5 pounds by now but I think I am doing it all wrong. I have a kept a very detailed food diary and I was wondering if I could get a bit of advise on it to see what I am doing wrong. A typical day for me would go like this - Breakfast: I may have 2 eggs and 2 bacon or 2 slices of Brown bread, Lunch: Maybe a salad or syn free curry and boiled rice, Dinner: Fish/Chicken with veg, Snacks throughout the day would be fruit or beetroot. I would also have about 6 cups of tea a day with a small drop of skimmed milk in each. Sorry if this is in the wrong thread.

Am I going about it the wrong way ? Any help would be great. Thanks.

If you are doing extra easy, you need to have a third of your plate of super free food with everything you eat. So breakfast, eggs and bacon isnt right. You need to add superfree to it like tomatoes or mushrooms. Same with curry and rice, it needs super free!
i also drink around 10 cups of tea a day xD addict

Today im having a bad day. Weigh in tonight, and i started work at 5am.

I ate
a butter mini melt, witch i think would be around 8 since a full size scone is around 15 syns.
haribo
Crisps
Gah.
We will see how it goes later

I lost 1 Pound at my weigh in last night, and was voted my groups Miss Slinky!!! :D

Back on track after yesterdays very bad eating ^^"

So far i have eaten:

1 Cherry Bakewell Hi Fi Bar- HEXB
1 Can of Relentless Sugar Free- Free
Apple
Pasta with vegetables and a little light mayo
Cracker 1.5 Syns
Mullar light Greek style 0.5 Syns

Syns: 4

Last edited:
Congratulations Miss Slinky :D Good luck for another good week x

Well done on the loss Megan!
Glad you are able to get right back on track... blips, as I call them, happen to the best of us so better not to feel down about it but get back to it a.s.a.p. as you have done...:)
Thanks ^^ Yeah, its hard to get back on track, i ate so bad ^^"

23/11/12

Milk HEXA
Breakfast: Mullar light Greek 0.5 Syns 1 Banana
Snack: Rocky Road Hi Fi x2 HEXB
Lunch: Left over pasta with veg and a apple
Dinner: Jacket Potato with beans and Chesse HEXA/B and Salad
Extra light Mayo 1 Syn
Desert: Greek Muller Light 0.5 Syns

Total syns: 2 Syns

Last edited:
25/11/12

Omg today i was good, had good food, pepsi max..then realised it was full fat pepsi not pepsi max Dx

Pepsi 11 Syns?
Jacket Potato Free
Beans Free
Salad Free
Hi fi x2 HEXB
Pitta HEXB
Chesse HEXA
Pasta Free
spaghetti bolgnese Free

Back