My Diary

Cat568

I'm not sure how many people still read this particular forum but have decided to post daily with my food plan & weekly weigh in results too. Please feel free to join me! I've also worked out lots of mini goals to aim for & the 1st is half a stone & going from 28st 1lb to 27st 8lbs & hopefully no ill effects from the orlistat!

Last edited:
Hi Cat. It does seem quiet in here. I have a months worth of tablets which I started today so we'll see how it goes. How are you doing?

Hiya, well it's been 5 days now & being honest I've not had too many side effects & don't feel hungry yet have massively changed my eating this week in comparison to before. I will be weighing on a Tuesday & am looking forward to it but hope I'm not disappointed. How's your 1st day been?

Hope the weigh in goes well Cat. I've not had any side effects although need to look at my meals as not really amended anything yet. Need to sort out a shopping list and focus.

And the result after 6 days is.....6lbs lighter!!! Very happy especially as I'm not quite where I want to be with my meals yet although I did enjoy Turkey Bolognese with butternut squash noodles whilst family ate regular Bolognese last night! Still got things to improve on but am very happy right now :0icanfly:

Last edited:
And the result after 6 days is.....6lbs lighter!!! Very happy especially as I'm not quite where I want to be with my meals yet although I did enjoy Turkey Bolognese with noodles whilst family ate regular Bolognese last night! Still got things to improve on but am very happy right now :0icanfly:

Amazing loss. Well done x x

Slightly tougher week just gone & couldnt get online for support so did waiver. Friday I wanted to eat EVERYTHING in sight but stayed as strong as I could & got through it as best I can.
Pleased to report a further 3lbs off which is a total of 9lbs in 2 weeks so cannot complain at that!

So, I've been a bit quiet on here but still plugging away. After my 1st month I can report a total loss of 1st 6lbs which is just over 5% of my initial weight :)

Amazing xx

Hi, is everyone still on orlistat? Ive just started on my first week im totally bloated and just weighed myself 7 days in and havnt lost a pound!!!! Had no bad experiences and feel ive eaten really well, did anyone else have these issues? then go on to lose weight? Really disheartened i know its only a week but really felt like id lost

Back