My Diet Progress

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by northone, 2 August 2008 Social URL.

1. northone

northone Full Member

Just thought i'd update you all on my Cambridge Diet progress.

I'm in my 4th week now and so far I’m on target to lose 13/14lbs by Tuesday (weigh-in day). My first week was a non starter because my water intake was way too low. Since then I have stuck to drinking 3-4 litres per day and eating my daily shakes (2), CC bar, small meal and the odd apple!

People are starting to comment on my weight loss – the belly has pretty much gone which was my main goal.

As a bloke I have found it difficult to resist going out with the lads drinking and getting the usual weekend takeaways but it has been worth it.

Another 3-4 weeks and I’ll be at my target of 12-8.

Just goes to show that even if you don’t do the SS plan CC can still work marvels!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done :) :) x
  4. abz

abz Gold Member

well done that's great :D
  5. Dennie

Dennie Member

Sounds fantastic - very inspiring. Keep up the good work, it's obviously agreeing with you.:)
  6. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Wooohoooo well done!!! i bet you feel good now eh, wouldn't worry about going out with the lads, those lad nights will always be there, but now, at least the fat is gone, will turn into muscle, and you will get all the attention for sure!!! go go go!!!
  7. HopeSprings

HopeSprings Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    Great news Northone - belly rock!
  8. clare louise

clare louise Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Well done!! You must be so pleased!!
  9. Orange Plum

Orange Plum Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Tony Ferguson
    well done - that's a great result so far
  10. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Cambridge Diet
    Keep up the good work! You've done great so far.
  11. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Well done - and what a nice feeling to think you will be at target in no time!

Good luck with the rest of your journey x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.