My down the hatch plan!!

pipski76

Hi everyone i thought i would start keeping a food diary even though i joined slimming world last week, i feel that coming here and writing down what i put in my mouth will help keep me on track! :rolleyes:
Im also hoping if im eating something i shouldn't you guys will give me a virtual slap and if iv counted my syns wrong someone somewhere out there will say..OI! That isnt right! :eek:

breakfast was an oat so simple... my leader told me i can have one as a HE but add 2 syns for the fruit type, with soya milk!
mid morning... apple and orange/
lunch... ww chips 3 slices of thin ham, dried fried egg and beans

still thuinking about what to have for dinner!

Hi, i joined SW last week too. Have you had you first weigh in yet? I have mine tomorrow evening! Your menu looks fine, what plan are you doing? If EE maybe try eating more SF foods. I know its not always easy, if i'm not having SF with a meal i have fruit after. x

Hi everyone thank you for taking the time to read my diary! :)

To add on dinner was lean beef stew with carrot peas sweade celery onion and mushrooms with 2 small dumplings!
Thinking of having a small bag of mollys with a cupper as a little treat :D

:)Day of my weign in... now normally i would have a treat day but so far (yes i know its only early) i have had

breakfast...omellette with 3 slices of thin ham, an apple and a large glass of water! :D

Back