My exante diary :-D xx

chrissie2108

Hi all

So i ordered my months bumper pack yesterday, eagerly awaiting delivery, very nervous to start in couple days :-s xx

Sarah,
Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow.

Chrissie,
Most people have their likes and dislikes with the flavours, but I think most of us find them OK. Maybe not the most exciting thing you'll ever have tasted, but they do the job very well. :)

Hi Chrissie and welcome to the board.

They definitely arent the worst things you will ever have tasted and from what Ive heard they are much nicer than LT if thats any help.

exante is much beter than LT!!! the bars are YUM :) xx

my last posy was ment to read LT where it says 12:11:20, somehow i inserted the time of my post lol

are the shakes any better cos on LT i could only stomach the choc one, hates vanilla from the start and strawberry was really floury

Can't comment for LT or LL, but I did CD before and have to say I think the Extante shakes are MUCH nicer.

welcome to exante and good luck on you 1st weigh in !

haha, well i had such a bad day, had a headache was starving and so ate this evening, wish i hadnt but i only have myself to blame, im going to try go 100%tomo, finding it really hard this time around :-( how do you all do it?

My 2nd time round on vlcd was harder for me also , i was always thinking of food and picked a food also . You can do this we both can just imagine once you get to goal you can eat food again but this time in a healthy way . Good luck .:)

thanks rose, when i looked at your sig before i was like WOW, i just want to get through my first week, heres to wnother day and if i get home and eat again im going to cry lol

good luck to the rest of you on this cold wet friday, we will get skinny ladies xxxxx

Back