My Exante diary

Tweets12345

I am 5ft 4in and my weight has always been quite stable - between 10st4 and 10st10. Towards the higher end of "healthy BMI". Last night I was sitting on the sofa and looked down at my legs and they looked HUGE! So this morning I jumped on the scales - 11st 2lb! BMI 26.8! What?!!! How did that happen? Well, actually I can probably guess how that happened. I work as a medical sales rep and am always eating on the move, in my car and grabbing "lunch" when I can (if at all). I don't eat bread as it gives me IBS, so when I say "lunch" I mean a chocolate bar or similar.

If I don't put a stop to this now I know that my weight will continue to creep up. I already feel fat - this is the heaviest I have ever been, apart from when I was pregnant, and I don't like it. I once did the Cambridge Diet and thought it was brilliant - I got to under 9st in just a few weeks and felt fantastic! CD is too expensive for me this time around so I have decided to give Exante a go. Packs have been ordered and should hopefully be here tomorrow. I have also ordered ketostix as I like the reassurance of knowing I am in ketosis.

I would like to get back to 9st as this would put my BMI in the middle of the healthy range. Excited for the arrival of my parcel tomorrow! In the meantime, its chicken and bacon salad for dinner for us today!

Hi,

I am about to start Exante tomorrow.

I am so nervous, not sure if I will be able to cope. Anyone able to tell me what I should expect? I’m worried about hunger pangs when I return from work :/

Back