My exante journey

Well ended up going to town, which I actually hate doing, its so bloody boring.Took hubs and daughter for lunch and all I had was a diet pepsi while they ate burger/chips and macNcheese.
Did the food shop and was practically crawling around the store as my hips were throabing.
I had my bar for lunch at about 6.30, yip very late.
OH is now cooking sausages for sandwiches, and it smells great. I will have my soup and see how that goes.
Does anyway have a theory on why I have moved on the scales yet? When I finished of my CD satchets in january for just 3 days I had lost about 7lbs. All very strange, maybe scales are broke!I wish.

It is definitely strange Julz. I would have expected to see some movement however slight. Hang on in there until your first wi though, it could happen in the latter half of the week - I know that's generally the pattern for me.

finger crossed. Not had my tea yet and would love something solid. How was the gammon?

Had my soup about an hour ago and i am still hungry. Have to bed to stay clear of the fridge. Help!!

Morning.
Omg its 7.10 on a sunday, day 5 and im awake. OH is up seeing to dogs. I need to move as my back is killing me.
I can hear the kettle so coffee is on its way. Dead chuffed as i didnt have anything last night. Came to bed and stayed there, hungry now though.
Should manage all day ok as i have a joiner coming this afternoon to build cupboard so that will occupy my stomache.
Hope you all have a great day.
X

So its 11.30 and i have cleared out the porch ready for the joiner. Might have to put the kettle on for a cuppa.
Dont want to wish my sunday away but... Well you all know where im coming from.

Oh yes - know EXACTLY where you're coming from
How you holding up?

xxx

Toots said:
Oh yes - know EXACTLY where you're coming from
How you holding up?

xxx

Today has been easy as the joiners arrived at 4.30ish and only just left. Did manage to dish up OH and DD there roast chicken dinner and the boys sandwiches and i was dead good and waited for my soup which ive just finished. Still a bit peckish, do i or dont i???

Hiya,
just been Reading through your diary, you've done SO well so far! I'm sure those pesky scales will budge soon. I am so sorry about your hip trouble, I can really really empathise - it's my hips that started my weight probs - had probs with then during pregnancy and ended up unable to walk for a while and then on crutches and then joyous physio that only seemed to make them worse! Fingers crossed you can get your op to sort them out soon.

All the best for the next few days
Xxx

Morning,
Thx cookie, My hips are just a right hinderance right now.I used to do salsa but its just to painful to move my hips that much, even just going to town for an hour kills me.I do tend to grit my teeth and waddle round.
Well I did have a bit of chicken and ham last night at about 10.15, and felt dead guilty as didnt really need it.
Jumped on the scales again this morning....Big mistake. up 1lb on yesterday morning.I dont think a piece of chicken and ham would do that would it?
So its day 6 and I have just had my banana shake. Dont think I should look at the scales again till wednesday, might evem get hubs to hide them and not bring them out till next sunday. Yip I thinks thats a plan. Funny never had scales when I was on LT as I relied on the chemist each week, then my mum bought me a set,big mistake.lol
Right better go and get some clothes on and get my bum out the door.
Have a good 100% day everyone.

julz4gbr said:
I feel a bit now although ready for my bed.
I have small goals to reach, although the first one I have left a bit late.I have a sales meeting in yorkshire. Its funny coz I started the dieting first then my 2 collegues followed suit, only they stuck it out and got to target, I was just happy to be wearing size 14s again.

My next target is not till july, when we go to watch the F1@silverstone and I would love to be a 10-12 by then and have some really nice togs.

Are you going away somewhere nice?

Hi ya I'm too trying to slim so I look good for jensen lol see you there , we will be the skinny ones stood with a black coffer ha ha

natalietc said:
Hi ya I'm too trying to slim so I look good for jensen lol see you there , we will be the skinny ones stood with a black coffer ha ha

Ha ha.
Defo althougj more a lewis fan but wouldnt say no to a bit of jenson or webber.

Well not had a bad day so far.Been 100% and still to have soup.Trying to hold off for a wee bit longer.
Finally been to the loo so hopefully maybe that is why things arent moving on the scales, shall see on wed.
Hope youve all had a good day.

Well done for hanging on in there and good luck for WI on wednesday - try to stay off the scales til then ;)

xxx

julz4gbr said:
Ha ha.
Defo althougj more a lewis fan but wouldnt say no to a bit of jenson or webber.
That's it then decision made I'll av jensen n send lewis your direction !! Lol if we've still got energy we can take advantage of webber omg they dint stand a chance ha ha

Well heres hoping. Will just have to wait and see.

Congrats on another day in the bag.

Xxx

Back