My F+H food diary...

Dinner looks excellent :) I love brocoli with mushrooms.

Great news on resisting all temptation at son's birthday and doing 30 day shred twice in a day. That might be what I have to do for the next week or so as I don't fancy my chances of being able to get to the gym for the next week or so given the weather forecast for here :/ How long have you been doing the shred? I found it was only the first two days that I really ached after it, and only the first time I tried it.

I've only done shred a few times and already I'm regretting doing it twice in one day, my legs are hurting!
I did do the full 30 days last year and had amazing results with it.. didn't lose much weight but dropped inches and looked very toned... Hoping I can do the sane this year. X

Propoints..

B- A slice of seeded bread, toasted 3pp
Topped with sliced banana 0pp

L- Crusty roll 4pp
Quorn burger 1pp
Mayo 1pp

D- 2 eggs 4pp made into a omelette with mushrooms and spring onions

New York style cheesecake 10pp! But well worth it..... It's so yummy!!

Greek 0% with honey 3pp

26/26
49/49

Shred level 1.

Weigh in tomorrow and I'm not sure how its gonna go due to the weekend I had... Fingers crossed

Last edited:
Oh God I HATE the shred, I did 10 mins this morning but was doing it really half assed!! Maybe later....LOL!! X

Oh God I HATE the shred, I did 10 mins this morning but was doing it really half assed!! Maybe later....LOL!! X

The only way I can do shred without getting bored is to turn Jillian down and put on some good music! Otherwise I give up halfway through.
But honestly it does work... I got well fit last year doing shred lol x

Yeah, I think shred is pretty good too. When I first did a couple of years ago it was the first "real" exercise I had done in ages and made a really big difference inch wise. I don't find Jillian quite as annoying as some others. I like the Davina DVDs too but I think they are a bit on the easy side after you have done something like Shred. I am really looking forward to trying Insanity soon when I get that from my friend...

Cheesecake is almost always worth the points :) I don't have a particularly sweet tooth most of the time but cheesecake is a real weakness of mine.

I really love Jillian but I need music to exercise to else I lose the will lol..

The cheesecake was just amazing, it was from the chilled section from morrisons and came in 2 wedges..... My oh has told me to stop talking about it lol..
It's nice to see it as proper treat and not an everyday thing.

How are you finding it this week? X

Good luck for wi!

Weigh in and my scales are broken!!!! Kept saying error and when I did finally manage to get s reading it said 9st 8.......which would mean I've gained 0.5lb!

If it is correct then I will put that down to starting shred these last few days as my muscles are still quite sore.

F&H today..

B- Shredded wheat, semi skimmed milk 2pp, banana 0pp and blueberries 0pp

L- wholewheat pasta, tuna and mayo 1pp

D- Thinking about a stir fry with some salmon that I need to use..

3/49

Last edited:
Oh no, thats typical! I wouldn't have thought u have gained in the first wk!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Oh no, thats typical! I wouldn't have thought u have gained in the first wk!

I know! I was a tiny bit annoyed cause although my weekend wasn't great I think I managed to pull it back...... Let's hope I get a good loss next week lol x

R u gonna get some new scales???

My oh said the battery needs changing so I'll try that first, if not I'll have to go buy some more.. Bah.

I'm doing a f&h week now.. hoping to not use most of my weeklies over the weekend.. I will be having 2 glasses of wine tonight though.

How you getting on? X

That's crap! I'd take it as a STS and then do your usual WI next week. The shred might well have made you gain a tiny amount though. X

That's crap! I'd take it as a STS and then do your usual WI next week. The shred might well have made you gain a tiny amount though. X

I've been going bed hungry these last few days so I did think I would have some sort of loss but hey, its done now.
Gonna do my dance dvds instead of shred this week and stick to f&h cause it seems to work for me better than propoints. X

It may well even out next week? Are you getting some new scales?
I strangely love going to bed hungry! Weird. I missed that feeling over Christmas! x

Im doing ok at the mo tho I feel like im not on plan as such but am eating how a 'normal' person would the last day or 2!

You've done really well with your food and exercise this week so I reckon discount the weigh in result and wait to see what the scales say next week. Fortnightly is probably a better indication than weekly weighing anyway as so many factors can affect things - it could have been the scales malfunctioning, could have been the shred or it could have been the "week delay" effect people sometimes get where the results don't sure on the scales for a week. Sounds like you have enjoyed the plan though and that's the main thing.

Good luck for this week and make sure you enjoy those glasses of wine tonight! I have got wine left in the fridge from last night and I really fancy a glass tonight but as its the first day of my new weeklies I am really reluctant to use any just in case... I find i am alot more precious and considered about what I use my weeklies on when on SF than propoints, which is definitely a good thing.

Well tonight hasn't gone well but it could've been much much worse!
I've not had any Dinner just a few chocolate hobnobs, half a slice if cheesecake and 1 slice of seeded bread... Oh and some wine lol.
I found some energy to shred earlier so that makes me feel a bit better about my 'offplan' evening... Tomorrow I will start fresh with all my weeklies and see how that goes.
Hope everyone is well x

Dont worry about it! It happens to everyone!

Back