My fasting diary .

Hi all , I had a good day yesterday I resisted all temptations. It is definitely getting easier each time I do a fast. Calories came in at 490 xx

Emalone you spoke to soon...Yesterday was a fast day and I was bang on 500 cals, then for some reason last night I ate another 300 ish. Not the end of the world but annoying that the fast day is now runined. I wasn't even hungry just bored I think.

I've had a really crap time lately. My job is stressfull and I go home and want to tear my hair out and eat .. my dad has just been diagnosed with skin cancer for the third time and my little one is having issues at school ( possible Autism ), I am having tests again for my health honestly you wouldn't believe it if I told you ..... hence I have fell off the wagon again for the 100 th time. I have put weight back on .....

I am back to 10.9.5
First real fast again today which went well.

:rolleyes::badmood::sign0007::help2::deadhorse::fingerscrossed:

With everything your going through It doesn't surprise me that your feeling out of control a bit. Food will never make you feel better or the situation any different. Hopefully now you've got your first fast under your belt you'll feel a bit better tomorrow. Xxx

With everything your going through It doesn't surprise me that your feeling out of control a bit. Food will never make you feel better or the situation any different. Hopefully now you've got your first fast under your belt you'll feel a bit better tomorrow. Xxx
#

Thank you hun , I always feel worse afterwards you'd think I'd learn. I will feel better in the morning once I wake up empty ;) xx

The morning after a fast is always such a good feeling, xxx

Back