My feet have shrunk

Height Lost?

Hey Witchy,

when I started this diet I was 5'8 and now im 5'6.6 whats that all about.

I can't believe that you had that much fat on the soles of your feet -- it must have been like walking on pillows. lol
I am sure it can't be your spine curving... an inch and half seems like a lot to lose.

I knew a guy who gained weight and worked out to get a bigger bum. He was tall enough to be a pilot whilst standing, but he had long legs and was too short when seated. So, he gained some weight and built up his glutes -- and became a USAF pilot. No joke.

So, I can tell you how to be taller whilst seated... but I have no idea how to do it standing!

MinnieMel

My feet have gone from a 4 to a 3, ha ha and as i have always had tiny narrow feet i can now see them again hee hee cos my bangers have shrunk too !!!

Minnie - sometimes it's nice to be tall and in UK I am quite happy with it but in Spain I often feel like some sort of giant compared to the Spanish women. Thankfully I have a Dutch friend and she is about 6 ft 3 so it's nice when she is around!

Hi AlexIce,

I always wanted to be taller -- not a lot taller, just tall enough that I did not have to hem everything I bought or look like I'm wearing someone elses' clothes. My sister is only 5 feet tall and is very small built and she actually shops in the children's department!

It's kind of good to know that tall people can have trouble buying pret-a-porter as well.

MinnieMel

Back