My final attempt

Jeans_Makeup

I'm back again and with even more weight on this time!!

I'm at the stage where I am really unhappy with myself, hate the weekends and having to find clothes to wear, hate and avoid the camera at all costs and generally just not feeling good about myself as a result of my weight gains.

I was diagnosed with PCOS at the beginning of the year and the medication has added greatly to my weight loss, this and all the bad food choices I make.

I want to get back to my old-self, back into my old clothes and feel good about myself.

Here goes :)

B/Fast: Brank Flakes with low fat milk.

Lunch: Wrap with Lettuce, Ham, peppers, red onion & cheese.
Fruit Salad made of Melon & pineapple.

Dinner: Samon fillet, 3 potatoes and veg.

Snacks: Pear, apple.

Last edited:
Wed 25.07.12

B/Fast: Bran Flakes with skimmed milk.
Cup of tea.

Lunch:Wrap with slice of Turkey & Ham, peppers, Red Onion & cheese.
Fruit Salad - Melon & pineapple

Snack:Muller Light - Mandarin, cant believe how yummy it actually was. Well impressed.

Dinner: Home made beef burger (extra lean mince) & SW chips.

Snack:Mini crunchie, 2X Cream Crackers, 1 laughing cow cheese triangle.

Last edited:
I'm back again and with even more weight on this time!!

I'm at the stage where I am really unhappy with myself, hate the weekends and having to find clothes to wear, hate and avoid the camera at all costs and generally just not feeling good about myself as a result of my weight gains.

I was diagnosed with PCOS at the beginning of the year and the medication has added greatly to my weight loss, this and all the bad food choices I make.

I want to get back to my old-self, back into my old clothes and feel good about myself.

Here goes :)

B/Fast: Brank Flakes with low fat milk.

Lunch: Wrap with Lettuce, Ham, peppers, red onion & cheese.
Fruit Salad made of Melon & pineapple.

Dinner: Samon fillet, 3 potatoes and veg.

Snacks: Pear, apple.

Hi, food diary looks good. Don't forget to count your syns and drink plenty of water :)

Thanks Tesam2931.

Water is something I am going to struggle with, really really have to force myself to drink it.
I got some of the Sugar Free Orange Mi Wadi last night so I am going to try drink a few glasses through out the day.

Asda do a great Sugar Free drink - it is double strength in 1.5 ltr bottles so it makes loads £1.49 a bottle or 2 for £2.50 and the strawberry ones is delicious (they do lots of flavours). I make a large bottle up every day and make sure I drink it as I don't like tea or coffee.

Thur 26.07.12

B/Fast:Bran Flakes with Skimmed milk & tea

Lunch:Wrap with ham, cheese, peppers & onions

Dinner: Boiled ham, cabbage & 3 potatoes.

Snacks:Brunch Ice cream :( Handful of crisps, muller light

Not one of my greatest days!

Fri 27.07.12

B/Fast:Bran Flakes with skimmed milk.

Lunch:Brown Bread sandwich with ham & a little egg-mayo.
Muller light & handful of grapes

Dinner:

Snacks:

I'm really going to step things up during the weekend and get out walking.
Had a clothes disaster this morning getting ready for work, all my clothes look terrible on me, as if I'm going to pop put of them.
Really want to get back to my old-self so I really need to put the effort in.

Last edited:
I'm back after an awful weekend food-wise.
Saturday was spent shopping with my sisters and we got some lunch and Sat night was a girls night out which consisted of a Chinese & lots of wine.
Yesterday was spent snuggled up with my oh - very hungover and then we went for dinner again last night. I know, so so bold.

But I did a massive shop last night and I have lots of great food in and I am really hopeful about this week.
Here goes:

Breakfast: Corn Flakes with skimmed milk.

Lunch: Muller Light, Grapes & cup of tea

Dinner: Grilled Pork Chop with 3 potatoes & mixed veg.

Snacks:Muller light

Will add to the above as the day goes on.

Last edited:
Hi Jeans_Makeup,

You can do it, I am sure of that...for me I feel so many of the same things that you do, hate getting ready to go out, busting out of my clothes, being the fattest person in the room.....but we can change all of that!!!

If you would like a buddy along the way maybe we could help each other, i have double the amount of weight to loose but I am determined to get there...We can swap recipes and ideas, if you like of course :)

Hi Jeans_Makeup,

You can do it, I am sure of that...for me I feel so many of the same things that you do, hate getting ready to go out, busting out of my clothes, being the fattest person in the room.....but we can change all of that!!!

If you would like a buddy along the way maybe we could help each other, i have double the amount of weight to loose but I am determined to get there...We can swap recipes and ideas, if you like of course :)

I really do know how you feel Boncuk - I just seen a few pics from our night out on Sat on Facebook and omg - my face looks massive.
I think this really was the kick in the bum I needed - going to ensure I have a good week this week.
I think I am going to change my weigh-in to Fridays as I'm hoping if I do that it will encourage me to stay on track during the weekends.

I would love a buddy to rant to on here :)
Do you have a diary? If so I must have a little peek.

I know I was the same with the photos from my brothers recent wedding and my birthday, I hate the fat me....I used to be so slim and could easily turn heads...now they turn for the wrong reason :(

I am sure that having each other to help each other out will be a great help, I cant go to a class cos I live in Turkey and it also limits me a little on foods that are SW friendly and easy...I do have to do most things from scratch.

To be honest admission time I am a daily serial weigher, i cant help it and it actually helps me stay on track, otherwise I start to dread weighin day and then I dont do it!!

My Diary has only just started but the link is http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/286918-claires-food-diary-new-beginning.html,
feel free to add me on facebook too http://www.facebook.com/Claire.M.Stanley.

Look forward to chatting more soon, breakfast is calling me now so speak later

Claire x

Back