My first big test.

emma_30

It's my daughters 6th birthday today so she's having a party with all her friends later. The down side to parties (for me) is all the scrummy party food!!

I can't trust myself to have just a couple of things so I'm going to stay away from the food altogether and eat the veg chilli I have in freezer once I get home.

Oh how I love party food!

And birthday cake.

Good luck! You can do it! Hope she has a good birthday :)

Hope it went/is going well!

Oooh I do hope it goes well! My DD's 8th triggered me on a bit of a binge out last week :( hope your doing better than me!!!

I didn't avoid completely, I had a naughty cupcake and an egg sandwich. I managed to avoid the rest of the goodies though. Just going to fill mfp and see how I've done for calories.

Party was great though and I'm about ready for bed after all that running around.

If that's all you had, I think you did pretty well!

Thank you, I think I did really well too lol. I could have done without the cupcake but Its done and I enjoyed it. Back to being good tomorrow.

I think that shows amazing willpower hun, I would have scoffed the lot, so big well done! :)

Well done for just having a cupcake and a sandwich!

By the way, I've found when there's something like a party coming up it can help to have a meal beforehand so I'm more full during and therefore not as likely to snack.

Thank you for your supportive comments and thank you for the tip lighteningstrikestwice.

I'm so glad I found this forum, everyone is so lovely and helpful :)

Back