My First Day :-(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Life Change Man, 31 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Life Change Man

Life Change Man Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well the end of the first day which i hope to be the start of my new life ? time will tell. The weigh gave 18st this morning and I have found the first day very very hard, at one point even my own left arm looked like tasty fodder LOL but in the next half hour I'm off to bed. I have had loads of water so thats gone OK I am just hoping day two will be a bit easier.

I have decided to go no where near the scale until Sunday morning so I think i will get weighed each week so it doesnt do my head in. Thanks for all the support so far the notes yesterday were great I just hope I can get the weight loss that some of you have seen

Cheers

Ps USA 29 weeks today

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi LCM on my first day my cat's food smelled delicious, yuk. It does get easier.

4. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Good luck with your journey, direct routes only starting today!! you will do fab, just remember the first few days are the hardest, but when you get to that first weigh in that will be the boost you need...

Love

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

hello there. Congrats on getting through day one. I will be watching to see your post next Monday, when you will be jumping up and down and swinging from the lampshades. You will be thrilled with your first week loss and feel so much more positive about the diet. Just take each day at a time until your weigh in.

being of the male species you are blessed in that your rate of weight loss is sickening to us females - but we still celebrate your losses and support you when you are having a rough time. Good luck

6. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Well done on getting through day 1, sleep well and here's to day 2!

Gx

7. Mumof2girls

Mumof2girls Full Member

The very best of luck to you!

8. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done for getting through day 1....it will get easier I promise. As the others have said cling on to the reasons why you started for the next couple of days and that should get you over the hump (first couple of days are the worst) then you'll be downhill from there (weightloss speaking of course!) Good luck!

9. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

Well done on getting through the first day, the first few are tough but it is so worth it :D

10. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    It really does get easier, and if I have a rough day, I remember why I started SSing in the first place. You can do it.

11. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done on day one woohooo roll on your weigh in eh?

12. LizS81

LizS81 Has been AWOL

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.46%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm glad you said that, I thought I was just weird. thankfully I've not resorted to eating it yet :)

LCM good luck with the rest of your first week, you've got a couple of tough days ahead of you but once you get through them and see your weight drop off you'll be fine :)

13. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done on getting through the first day, best of luck tomorrow :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.