My first EE Food menu

suki-meg

Hi all went to my very first SW meeting tonight and really enjoyed it. So after reading up a bit and going online here is my EE menu for tomorrow - could you please take a look at it and let me know what you think and let me know if there is anything i should be adding - thanks

B - Scrambled egg, bean on toast (HEXB)
Banana

L - Tuna jacket potato with lettuce, cue, tomatoes, peppers (x light mayo for tuna 1 syn)

D - Gammon, sweet potato & carrot mash, peas & grilled mushroom

Hi all went to my very first SW meeting tonight and really enjoyed it. So after reading up a bit and going online here is my EE menu for tomorrow - could you please take a look at it and let me know what you think and let me know if there is anything i should be adding - thanks

B - Scrambled egg, bean on toast (HEXB)
Banana

L - Tuna jacket potato with lettuce, cue, tomatoes, peppers (x light mayo for tuna 1 syn)

D - Gammon, sweet potato & carrot mash, peas & grilled mushroom

It looks good to me hun. Where is your HEA though?
Also if you feel hungry in between meals there is no harm in snacking on fruit if you wanted to. I tend to do this :)
xxx

looks good, but as stacey put, I can't see a HEa anywhere, also you need to be using at least a minimum of 5 syns a day. However I recommend using at least 10 a day when you first start out, as otherwise you will not have anything to drop back on, when you get near to goal, if you weight loss slows down.

Thanks for that ladies sorry i forgot my HEXA will be 250ml semi skimmed milk - have not worked out my sins yet but will deffo be doing them xx I have been reading/scrolling thru SW forum for a while now and both of you have given me so many good ideas so thanks xx

Back