My First Healthy Eating Diary :)

I do love mini marshies and i am loving my Lindt Minibars... :) 70calories for 2. :)

ooh my! wherd u find them hun? i love lindt! xxx

Monday

Breakfast- 2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk

Snack-no snack

Lunch- bowl of muesli and semi skimmed milk

Snack- a banana and chocolate cereal bar and a ramekin of sugar free raspberry jelly, then a bit later had a strawberry petit filous

Tea- Cheese and ham pasta bake with lighter mature cheese

Others- 3 peices of terrys chocolate orange dark and an ovaltine light :)

Been in a really picky mood today cant seem to shift the munchies, so going to eat my peices of chocolate very slowly and play some LA Noire to keep my hands busy! :) xx

Husband bought me them.... I think he got em in Duty Free in Schipol Airport... LOL.

That's the way to do it- Idle hands are the Devil's plaything.. or something! LOL. I tend to go for a REALLY hot bubble bath with a book when I'm in that mood. :)

sounds like a good plan! i do love reading, and i dont munch when i eat either! well stuck to my plan and only had 3 peices of choc orange, cos it was dark i didnt feel like any more which was great. and LA Noire was awesome so played it for ages before i realised the time had gone by! :) xxx

I enjoyed my bubbly bath- I brought up some diet cola though, cause it gets a bit hot in there! :) Husband bought LA Noire, but i havent had a chance to play- he's always on the XBox- but he goes away next Tues.... :D :D :D

haha! yeah my oh is always on xbox too bless him, but LA Noire is the first game that ive been really into on it, apart form guitar hero back in the day when i was awesome :D lol glad u enjoyed ur bubbly bath, i heard that drinking a glass of water before going in the bath helps reduce blood pressure...random fact for the day! xxx

Tuesday

Had a really healthy morning and afternoon and then decided to have abig fat takeaway :D wooo totally worth it though and im fully back on track today :)
food for today will be posted tomoro :D xx

What naughty stuff did you have? Chinese? Indian? Pizza?!?!!? Enquiring minds NEED to know! ;)

Hello miss gooseface! Hope you don't mind me reading your diary! Omg, I got guitar hero legends of rock for my birthday and I hadn't played it in years... I'm so addicted. Tis amazing. Hope you're healthy eating is going well, your foodage looks good! :) x

haha well shrimpy i had a chicken sandwich meal with chips and full fat mayo! it was good but tasted very fatty lol! i read on here somewhere a recipe for making pizzas with warbutons thins or something-havent tried it out yet but i will have to at some point, u want me to have a looky to find it for you?
hiya emily :) thanks! course i dont mind u looking, im flattered that anybody cares tbh! lol yeah legends of rock was the one i had too, i havent played it in years tho i will most likely suck now! ;) xxx

Wednesday

Breakfast- 1 petit filous

Snack- 2 jacobs flatbread salt and pepper crackers

Lunch- a chicken drumstick and wing (yes i did eat the skin) :D

Snack- 2 petit filous

Tea- a bit of mash with 3 half fat sausages and a bit of ketchup

Others- a handful of mini marshmallows and a sugar free strawberry jelly, and 4 peices of terrys dark choc orange, with an ovaltine light later on

Doesnt look too good today! did 2 1/2 hours walking today though so i dont mind, and i had to slowly ease myself back into the healthy way after experiencing the naughty side yesterday ;) haha! xx

Juicy - the recipe for healthy pizza is one of the last entries in my diary (link below) enjoy :p xx

Doesn't look too bad there Juicy! :)

I might make Pitta Pizza next week when husband is in Amsterdam and I'm home alone!

ooh husbands going to amsterdam? my oh wants to go there, his friends invited him on a weekend though theyre not the best ppl to go to that place with if you know what i mean lol! xxx

Thursday

Breakfast-2 petit filous

Snack- no snack again today

Lunch- muesli with semi skimmed milk and a ramekin of strawberry sugar free jelly

Snack-2 jacobs flatbread salt and pepper crackers with a bit of cheese

Tea- gammon with homemade chips using frylight (sw chips!) and an egg

Others- a vanilla custard mullerice heated up (yum!) and an ovaltine light

I keep writing snack in in the morning but never have it, maybe i shouldnt even write it in to begin with..im just randomly mumbling to myself ignore me! :eek: xxx

Thursday

Breakfast-2 petit filous

Snack- no snack again today

Lunch- muesli with semi skimmed milk and a ramekin of strawberry sugar free jelly

Snack-2 jacobs flatbread salt and pepper crackers with a bit of cheese

Tea- gammon with homemade chips using frylight (sw chips!) and an egg

Others- a vanilla custard mullerice heated up (yum!) and an ovaltine light

I keep writing snack in in the morning but never have it, maybe i shouldnt even write it in to begin with..im just randomly mumbling to myself ignore me! :eek: xxx

Rumble on...that's what your diary is for :)

Your food looks lovely. I like the little mini muller rices - just the perfect size and only 103 calories!

thankyou :) yeah i dont often eat mullerice's but really fancied some, i was so full after! xx

Friday

Breakfast- bowl of muesli with semi skimmed milk

Lunch- 2 flatbread salt and pepper crackers with a little cheese and ham, with a strawberry sugar free jelly

Snack- 2 petit filous and a cranberry cereal bar

Tea- half a pizza!! woooo still within todays healthy limit :D

Others- an aero hot choc with mini marshmallows and an ovaltine light :)

I walked for 2 1/2 hours today :eek::eek::eek: so technically allowed more than ive eaten but not gonna just eat cos i can ;) lol movie night tonite..may have to keep playing LA Noire tho..ooh decisions of the rich an famous! :rolleyes: xx

He's going with work... the company have more bread than head if you get me. :)

Back