My First Healthy Eating Diary :)

Enjoy the naughties!

I'm getting ready for the Year 11 Prom soon!
aww its like an american chick flick!! good luck have fun ;) oh and naughty day was yesterday, today is back to being good again! xx

ok so i have been slacking with the noting down what i eat! i havent even been really naughty i just havent written anything down, done lotsa exercise recently and decided to randomly weigh myself whilst at the swimming pool yesterday and im still the same as i was before so woooo better than gaining :) i will be writing in here again soon, i just have to find the motivation, i have lots of things 2 do at the moment :( watch this space!! :D xx

*watching*. ;)

*watching*. ;)

:DMe too! Watching.. Lol. while trying to fetch sleepy head.

Was good today. Yay! No carbs day! Only took cereals and steamed chicken. Plenty of water. No diet drinks. Will get good sleep, it's gonna be a weigh in day later this morning.

Well you've got 3 of us watching you know juicy! And that's only us who are willing to admit it ;) hehe so you're under pressure to get back writing lol! :D only kidding, come back when you've got a little less on your plate and we'll still be here to give you advice and a helping hand where need be :) xxxx

haha! thanks people! i will try 2 write in later what i had yesterday as i kept track of it :D xx

Tuesday

Breakfast- a cranberry cereal bar

Lunch- bowl of muesli with semi skimmed milk

Snack- half a wholemeal pitta bread with some marmite in

Tea- gammon with an egg and some chips made with frylight

Others-a highlights hot chocolate (no marshies today) :( and an ovaltine light

It sucks without marshies!!!

thankyou for the good luck :)
now yesterdays food is coming in a min, and i kow shrimpy - highlights with no marshies is poop! xx

Wednesday

Breakfast- Fat free greek yogurt with raspberries and sweetener

Lunch- a banana and chocolate cereal bar, and a handful of peanuts (didnt really have time for a proper lunch today) :(

Snack- 2 petit filous and 2 oreos..naughty naughty! this is what not having proper lunch does to you! :eek:

Tea- A pastabke with tomatoes and tuna and fat reduced cheese on top

Others- a little pot of jelly with peaches in :) and an ovaltine light

Went ona right mission today, and ended up on a "public footpath" which led through a golf course and onto a link road!! so almost died having to cross that, walked a fair way (no pun intended) lol x

Hi juicygooseface! I have looked through your diary and think yours is a really good one ! Think I might have to steal some of your ideas:eek: I have been on and off here since January, but finally got my motivation back to start again. I will be doing a healthy eating plan very similar to yours :p Ive noticed you havn't wrote down in a couple of weeks, I hope its still going well for you !

hiya, yeah all is good thankyou! just havent been online properly for quite a while and havent bothered writing down what im eating, but im doing well (if i do say so myself) lol im just going 2 have 2 write down what i have when i pop on :) had an apple for breakfast this morning (not great ) and a bowl of fruit and fibre for lunch, then a pot of sugar free jelly as a snack this afternoon, and now im going to have some gammon with sw chips and an egg :) how r u finding your healthy eating? xxx

Glad to hear you're doing so well :) Have you weighed yourself lately juicy? x x

hiya, yeah i weighed myself at the lesuire centre the other day - 54k..i beleive thats 8 1/2 stone? i will google it! xxx

yes apparently about 8st 7.5, so pretty much the same! been doing lotsa exercising and im loving it, especially watching my arms tone up more now, although still need a tummy tuck!! xxx

That's really good! Are you wanting to lose more, or just maintain? I love he feeling of toning up. The impossible has happened and I'm actually starting to feel tummy muscles!!

woo well done! im just concentrating on exercise and healthiness at the mo, not botherd bout weight as i seem to stay the same now! xxx

Back