My First NSV...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 8 June 2008 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Slimming World
    and i think this is a good one...

went to Lightwater Valley yesterday and had a fab day, but i have to say that it has been the hardest day regarding diet...

i got tired relatively quickly... by 3:30pm had no energy... so jumped on another ride to perk me up lol

anyway... everyone around me was constantly eating, whether it was chips, burgers, hotdogs, ice cream, sweets etc.

but i just kept glugging the water and took one of my peanut bars with me...

so from 8:30am til 6:30pm when i got home i had only had tonnes of water and a peanut bar!!!

if anything, i thought yesterday would be the day i would slip up.... and i really really didn't... i feel i am capable of anything now, and i know i am hear for the long haul.... no slip ups... i am just ecstatic....

everyone was saying yesterday how well i was doing, not giving in to the lovely smelling food... it was really weird though because the more i thought about the grease etc. the more put off i was...

anyway, soooo proud of me lol :eek::p:eek:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. lose-lotts

lose-lotts Full Member

cambridge diet
    thats brilliant. im going to blackpool on tuesday for 2days so il have to fight all the cravings which will be hard
  4. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Still considering
    Well done you, what an inspiration you are resisting all that temptation. :):)
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done you. am really proud of you :) ;)
  6. TIGGER41

TIGGER41 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done you should be really proud of yourself.

Leanne xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.