My First Post... Just saying "Hi"

Tracee

Hello everyone

I joined SW two weeks ago and found this wonderful site early this week.

2 pound lost in my first week and 2 pound lost this week so I'm feeling I'm off to a good start! :)

Hi Tracee and welcome along! Well done on your weight loss so far, keep up the good work and enjoy it along the way! Jay x

Hey Tracee!

Just wanted to say welcome and well done on your weight loss so far! I joined SW y'day - so have a whole week to find out how i'm getting on! lol

X

Hi and welcome!!!
Fantastic losses so far Hun...keep it up!

Hi and welcome, good losses for your first couple of weeks, good luck and keep up the good work, this is a great place for motivation and ideas x

hi and welcome hun

Thank you everyone.... I thought my weight loss was looking good for two weeks, then I read some of you have lost that amount of weight in just one week..lol... I must do better!!

Hello, welcome and well done on your losses to date. I hope you find that SW is successful for you. :D

Thank you everyone.... I thought my weight loss was looking good for two weeks, then I read some of you have lost that amount of weight in just one week..lol... I must do better!!

hey hun and :welcome:, well done on your weight loss, youve deffo had a good weightloss for your first 2 weeks, keep that up every week and youll be at goal in no time!!
hugs nic x

Back