• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My First Post... Just saying "Hi"

Hey Tracee!

Just wanted to say welcome and well done on your weight loss so far! I joined SW y'day - so have a whole week to find out how i'm getting on! lol

X

Hi and welcome!!!
Fantastic losses so far Hun...keep it up!

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Hi and welcome, good losses for your first couple of weeks, good luck and keep up the good work, this is a great place for motivation and ideas x

CeeKay

Staying on plan!
hi and welcome hun

Thank you everyone.... I thought my weight loss was looking good for two weeks, then I read some of you have lost that amount of weight in just one week..lol... I must do better!!

Amber_Baby

I'm a raver baby!
Hello, welcome and well done on your losses to date. I hope you find that SW is successful for you. :D

Thank you everyone.... I thought my weight loss was looking good for two weeks, then I read some of you have lost that amount of weight in just one week..lol... I must do better!!
hey hun and :welcome:, well done on your weight loss, youve deffo had a good weightloss for your first 2 weeks, keep that up every week and youll be at goal in no time!!
hugs nic x