Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My first shppping trip since starting LL!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Soozyb, 7 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Soozyb

Soozyb Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SS (&SS+ occasionally)
    Went shopping on Saturday for new bras - and am 1 back size and 1 cup size smaller PLUS - and this has made my month - I got into - and looked good in - a M&S Per Una top - admittedly a size 20 - but I've never ever been able to buy anything from the Per Una range before. Ever. Unless it was a scarf or handbag! I only took it to try on cos I loved the colour - not actually thinking it would fit, and tried it on first to get it out of the way - but it fitted! Mum was outside the changing room and heard me go "Oh my GOD!!!" when I got it on and it fitted! Plus I can now buy bras 'off the peg' in M&S rather than pay £32 every bloody time I need a new on at Bravissimo.

Weigh in on Friday showed a 4 lb loss so that's 27.5lbs in 6 weeks! Nearly 2 stone! Amazing!

Sx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Slimseaa

Slimseaa Silver Member

Well done Soozy, grt feeling that isn't it! I used to wear 48F size Bra's and am now between 36DD -38C, depending on material. Yesterday I bought a wonderful Bra from TK Maxx for £4 reduced from £25. I would have spent more than £25 before. Enjoy madam, good times are yet to come, this is just the beginning for your weight loss SUCCESS STORY! :)

4. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done Soozy - sounds like you had a great shop there.

Laughed when I read you shouted - that's the kind of thing I'd do ;)

5. HCM

HCM Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    :p
    Well done Soozy and it is a wonderful feeling!
    You wait next time you go shopping you will pick up a 20 and THAT will be too big! It does give you a lift and makes it all worth while.
    keep on tracking! :)

6. Kellie=]

Kellie=] Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    well done :)
    its a fab feeling as the dress sixes start dropping.
    whenever u feel deflated think of that moment and it will pick u back up :) xxxxx

7. Soozyb

Soozyb Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SS (&SS+ occasionally)
    Thanks all, that feeling will keep me going over the next 7 weeks I'm sure!

Sx

8. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Soozy lovely feeling aint it;)

9. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Way to go Sooz... I think the size changes are more satisfy than the actual number of lbs lost sometimes... my bust size has gone from a 48d to a 40E... massive change but so nice cos I bought a couple of nice bras from Matalan, cheap but great (still losing so don't want to spend a fortune!!)... I'm also on my third 'wedding' ring now!!! My actual wedding ring is now on my middle finger and I keep buying really cheap silver rings to put in it's place! (can't not wear a ring on my wedding finger... don't feel right!!)... also in size 20 trousers!! not 30/32!! That's a real wow factor!! Sooz... keep up the great work and look forward to hearing more about your size drops :D

10. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Way to go, well done

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.