My first shppping trip since starting LL!

Soozyb

Went shopping on Saturday for new bras - and am 1 back size and 1 cup size smaller PLUS - and this has made my month - I got into - and looked good in - a M&S Per Una top - admittedly a size 20 - but I've never ever been able to buy anything from the Per Una range before. Ever. Unless it was a scarf or handbag! I only took it to try on cos I loved the colour - not actually thinking it would fit, and tried it on first to get it out of the way - but it fitted! Mum was outside the changing room and heard me go "Oh my GOD!!!" when I got it on and it fitted! Plus I can now buy bras 'off the peg' in M&S rather than pay £32 every bloody time I need a new on at Bravissimo.

Weigh in on Friday showed a 4 lb loss so that's 27.5lbs in 6 weeks! Nearly 2 stone! Amazing!

Sx

Well done Soozy, grt feeling that isn't it! I used to wear 48F size Bra's and am now between 36DD -38C, depending on material. Yesterday I bought a wonderful Bra from TK Maxx for £4 reduced from £25. I would have spent more than £25 before. Enjoy madam, good times are yet to come, this is just the beginning for your weight loss SUCCESS STORY! :)

Well done Soozy - sounds like you had a great shop there.

Laughed when I read you shouted - that's the kind of thing I'd do ;)

:p
Well done Soozy and it is a wonderful feeling!
You wait next time you go shopping you will pick up a 20 and THAT will be too big! It does give you a lift and makes it all worth while.
keep on tracking! :)

well done :)
its a fab feeling as the dress sixes start dropping.
whenever u feel deflated think of that moment and it will pick u back up :) xxxxx

Well done Soozy lovely feeling aint it;)

Way to go Sooz... I think the size changes are more satisfy than the actual number of lbs lost sometimes... my bust size has gone from a 48d to a 40E... massive change but so nice cos I bought a couple of nice bras from Matalan, cheap but great (still losing so don't want to spend a fortune!!)... I'm also on my third 'wedding' ring now!!! My actual wedding ring is now on my middle finger and I keep buying really cheap silver rings to put in it's place! (can't not wear a ring on my wedding finger... don't feel right!!)... also in size 20 trousers!! not 30/32!! That's a real wow factor!! Sooz... keep up the great work and look forward to hearing more about your size drops :D

Back