My first VLCD!

ExanteNewbie

:wavey:Hi to all,
I have never tried a VLCD before so this is all new to me. I needed to lose weight before Christmas so there was no doubt that I would afterwards and I ordered a bumper pack before Christmas and started today :D
Before I started I couldn't believe how nervous I was and I am not sure why. Whether it was just the unknown of living on meal replacements or whether I am nervous in case I fail, maybe both!
Anyway, first day done and enjoyed vanilla shake, thai soup and an orange and chocolate bar. That was a relief in itself so hope I enjoy the ones I have tomorrow just as much.
Good luck to all newbies and restarters.

ExanteNewbie said:
:wavey:Hi to all,
I have never tried a VLCD before so this is all new to me. I needed to lose weight before Christmas so there was no doubt that I would afterwards and I ordered a bumper pack before Christmas and started today :D
Before I started I couldn't believe how nervous I was and I am not sure why. Whether it was just the unknown of living on meal replacements or whether I am nervous in case I fail, maybe both!
Anyway, first day done and enjoyed vanilla shake, thai soup and an orange and chocolate bar. That was a relief in itself so hope I enjoy the ones I have tomorrow just as much.
Good luck to all newbies and restarters.

Hey just wanted to call in and say good luck and well done so far :) just take it one day at a time :)

Welcome to the forum and well done with getting through day one :)

Thank you both for the welcome. I have spent quite a bit of time on the forum over the last week or so before joining and have enjoyed reading all the info. and diaries.
Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow :)

Thanks Katie and well done on your weight loss to date. WOW!:clap:

I am as new to forums as I am to VLCDs so trying to learn my way around.

Good luck for today Blue Butterfly and Darcy. Love the tickers :)

So, about half way through day 2 and so far so good! No headaches and not feeling too hungry at the moment, bizarre really. Mind you I am so full up with water and boullion that is probably why!! Long may it continue.
Best Wishes to all for a good day.

Think I spoke too soon. Really hungry tonight and had all I am allowed for today. Guess it's dr pepper or bullion for me. Hopefully if I get on the scales in the morning it will encourage me to have Another day 100 %

Stay strong!

The first few days are the worst, honestly!

Then it gets so much easier. :D

Try to stick it out - it's much harder to keep restarting.

Thanks for the encouragement Darcy
Am now in bed so made it through day 2 without
Slipping up. Feels like I have been doing this for ages
Hope you have a good day tomorrow

Well done, I'm on day 2 as well, I felt v hungry today but not unbearable. You reminded me about bouillon which I forgot about so thanks I'll try that tomorrow. Good luck for day 3 and beyond.

I see we have chosen the same ticker Shrinking Annie. Hope you have a good third day.
I feel ok at the moment. 1 shake and 1 boullion down and on my first pint of water. Overall I feel better than I thought I would and being empty instead of bloated feels good too.
I did go on the scales this morning - 2 and a quarter pounds down which I am happy with for 2 days as long as it carries on :)
Have a great day everyone!

Sorry if TMI but do the bars have a VERY windy side effect? I have mine at lunchtime and since then it has been horrendous! I have actually left work and now at home and have just apologised to my step son for the noise my stomach is making!!
Apart from that so far so good today
I have liked everything I have tried though strawberry shake least favourite so far
Hope everyone has a good evening

ExanteNewbie said:
Sorry if TMI but do the bars have a VERY windy side effect? I have mine at lunchtime and since then it has been horrendous! I have actually left work and now at home and have just apologised to my step son for the noise my stomach is making!!
Apart from that so far so good today
I have liked everything I have tried though strawberry shake least favourite so far
Hope everyone has a good evening

Lol so I have heard :)

As long as it isn't just me!! I am getting my nails done tomorrow and will have to have my bar in the evening as I can't sit opposite someone for an hour like this! My other hAlf cAn't believe the noise :s

great to see you are doing well , the bars ..I have a slight problem with .. some days i have 2 , or even 3 ....and OMG the noises and the smell in our house is unbeleivable ..not advisable !!!
Keep up the great work x

Well done all of you:)
I've just completed day 4 and feeling great about the plan.

Just a quickie if anyone can help...i did Cambridge couple years ago and they limited us to one bar per day. Is this same on exante? Thanx .

Back