My first VLCD!

Thanks Katie. Hope you have a great day too.
Hi Kelly, it's my day 4 today, glad your day 4 went well :)
I am no expert on any of this but I think I read somewhere on the forum that it is 1 bar a day. I do think though that more than 1 bar has got to be better than a lapse. Just my opinion. They are so yummy I am very tempted to eat more than one.
So........... day 3 was a good day, better than day 2 apart from the wind! Woke up feeling good and another 2 pounds down :D I don't have any sticks so don't know if I am in ketosis or not. Partner says breath is ok so ......maybe maybe not.
Hope everyone has a 100% day.

ExanteNewbie said:
As long as it isn't just me!! I am getting my nails done tomorrow and will have to have my bar in the evening as I can't sit opposite someone for an hour like this! My other hAlf cAn't believe the noise :s

Lol I'm like that all the time anyway even without the diet :)

- well said dustqueen, made me chuckle on what has been a challenging day :)

Hi all
Well I got my nails done and managed to hold myself together apart from a few loud rumbles. I rumbled so loudly the nail lady offered me chocolate which I managed to decline.
Has been a good day today. Don't really feel hungry but breath apparently still ok. Can you be in ketosis and not have smelly breath?
Can you have as much come zero or dr pepper zero as you like?
Here's to a good day tomorrow. Day 5 :)

Well done on your day lve never had bad breath in ketosis but do brush my teeth alot !! stops me from wanting to eat. Hope tomorow contiues tobe good. Bfn mx

kelly2011 said:

- well said dustqueen, made me chuckle on what has been a challenging day :)

Gas is always amusing as long as it's not you in a public/work environment x

After getting my nails done I booked a massage for a few weeks time, thought I would deserve it and hopefully by then will feel better about stripping off and lying on that narrow table! Totally forgot about the wind issue so hope it settles down by then or I may need to cancel to save my blushes.
Well - to day 5!
I feel ok :) Really surprised as thought I would feel much worse but so far so good. Went on the scales again this morning and STS but that is ok as long as I lose some more in the next couple of days to keep me encouraged. Clothes feel a bit better and thighs not rubbing together so much. Skin looking better than it has for a while too. Maybe it is all the water!
Have some porridge arriving today to try, just a few sachets, hope I like it!
Good luck to you all for today. Stay strong and get another day down :)

Still 100% but last hour or so has been tough and needed coke zero and bouillon to get through it. Better than having the peanut butter that was beckoning though! Off to bed soon ready for day 6 tomorrow.

Thanks Katie. I am pleased with how it is going. Just been out for a half hour walk as very conscious the only exercise I have done is walking to the car and back!! Hopeless!!
So to day 6. I know now I will make it through my first week and hopefully today and tomorrow at 100% too. I tried the porridge this morning and enjoyed it, lovely taste though too runny so will use less water next time. Got weighed and another 2 pounds off so really pleased. Maybe I will make 7 pounds in my first week which I will be really happy with. Generally find weekends difficult on a diet so have done a list of jobs to keep me busy and may go to cinema tonight as usually get a takeaway or go out for a meal which is obviously off the menu.
Lovely sunny day :). Have a good one everybody x

Well done, hope you are pleased with tomorrows WI xx

Well have done ok today. Still 100%. I had the tomato and basil soup tonight and I don't think I will have that again. Really not a very nice last 'meal' of the day! Dr pepper here we go again!

So to day 7!!! So far so good and hoping for 7 pounds off tomorrow at WI
Love that porridge. May have to get a bumper pack. Used 200 ml instead of 250. Yummy
Have a good Sunday fellow exanters

Well done you seem to be doing really well! :D

I'm only on day 2 and love reading how other people are doing as I find it spurs me on. Bet you can't wait for WI, I'm so looking forward to mine :p

Thanks lovinthesummer :)
I hope you have a good day 2
I was dreading the weekend but it has been ok and lots of jobs are getting done to keep me busy :)
I thought it would be hideous going without food but I honestly feel better than I have in years. I think I like having the control. Onwards and downwards

Day 8 begins! I managed to get to my 7 pound loss for the first week and intend to do at least 1 more week at 100%.
Found it difficult last night when rest of the family were eating sausages, mash and veg with gravy :( but went and hid in the lounge!
Have a great day everyone.

Back