My First Weigh In

sharnia

Had my first weigh in today and was so nervous before i stepped on the scales. Pleased to say i have lost 10 pounds so this diet seems to be working magic :) Hopefully this will keep me motivated for this week and will see good results again next week.

Fantastic! Well done! xx

Well done that is so amazing!! i started Cambridge yesterday... 2 days down and it's not so bad but I've heard day's 3-5 are the worst! best of luck for week 2 xx

well done thats good :) im similar weight to u hun, 17,8 and i have my first weigh in tomoro. hope i do as good as u! xx

Hi Sharnia - Well done! 10lbs is a great loss. Are you on Cambridge 800? I live in Spain and just started the 800 programme. This is day 4 - had a quick peak on the scales but no movement - bit disheartened actually. I am using the water flavouring 2 x a day and 2 x vegetable drinks aswell - maybe this is not good. Look forward to hearing what you have been drinking. Karen

Hi Blue Moon, my consultant said not to use the flavourings for the first 2 weeks so maybe that is what is hindering your weight loss?? but then I am on sole source so maybe you are allowed them on 800.. I'm on day 4 too but too scared to weigh myself in case I'm disappointed! Best of luck today we can do this!!! :D :D x

Hi Lucilou - thanks for the reply! It is good to have someone to talk to. We have about the same to lose so maybe we can keep in touch. Cambridge 800 is 4 packs a day as Spain would not let them do 3 packs. But, i am only taking 3 as I did LL and know you can get away with 3. I have stopped the "extras" and hope this will kick start me. thought it was strange when my CDC said it was OK to drink the extras on week 1. I have 6 weeks on this and then i go to India for a month - shame it comes in the middle of starting this but at least i should feel better by then. Intend to be careful in india and have been looking up what food is lower in calories etc. Dried like tandoori is better and all the veg stuff like lentils with spinach. Have a good day!

blue moon, yes as i live in gibraltar i am having to follow the cambridge 800 programme. i am only drinking water and lots of it cause it is so hot, occasionally have black coffee. would of liked to be able to follow ss plan and the variety of shakes and porridge seems better than here but will have to manage with what we have. If you only have 3 a day will you still be getting all the nutrients you need. good luck.

Hi Lucilou - thanks for the reply! It is good to have someone to talk to. We have about the same to lose so maybe we can keep in touch. Cambridge 800 is 4 packs a day as Spain would not let them do 3 packs. But, i am only taking 3 as I did LL and know you can get away with 3. I have stopped the "extras" and hope this will kick start me. thought it was strange when my CDC said it was OK to drink the extras on week 1. I have 6 weeks on this and then i go to India for a month - shame it comes in the middle of starting this but at least i should feel better by then. Intend to be careful in india and have been looking up what food is lower in calories etc. Dried like tandoori is better and all the veg stuff like lentils with spinach. Have a good day!

Hi Blue :D Yes we should definitely keep in touch! I am 5'8 so I'm on 4 CWP a day too.. it comes to around 550 calories. Oh wow I'm sure you will have lost a lot of weight by then. I am going to Spain in 6 weeks myself but only for a week, and my CWC said that if I stick to the plan until then I should have lost nearly 2 stone.. so I'm sure it will be same for you! How's it going today?

Hi Guys - thanks for replying, it is good to know others understand. Today is awful - day 6 and have lost just 2lbs. The effort seems pointless and I am grumpy, miserable and just want to give up. BUT, I made a commitmant to do a week so I will continue. Sharnia - did your CDC tell you NOT to use the water flavourings or vege drink yet? Also, on 800 calories we are never going to get the results of the Uk plan. I have stuff left from Exante and UK Cambridge so might go over to that next week. Sorry to be sooo negative. k

Hi All - I didn't crack and only lost 4.5 lbs so was disappointed but I am convinced it was taking the flavorings and vege drink that slowed it down. Not giving in but not going back to the CDC as I don't think she was that good - I didn't feel supported. Have plenty of supplies in the drawer to last until after my hol on 1 Oct. I WILL KEEP GOING!!!!

Hope you are all having a good week - let me know.

well done!!

Second week over and done with and lost another 5 il thats over a stone in 2 weeks, so happy. Feeling so much better than i have done in years.

Well done you!! That is brilliant keep it up xx

Back