My first weigh In!!!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by emzski, 7 October 2008 Social URL.

1. emzski

emzski Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.49%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hey everyone

Well at last my ticker is moving!! I lost 6lbs in the first week. I am pleased with it. I have to say I had one of the lowest in the group but to be fair on myself I'm one of the lightest in the group. The LC passed around a model of 5lbs of fat and that put it all into perspective, its A LOT OF FAT!!!! All our group did really well, we have a lovely group of ladies! My pee test came out really really faint pink and by the time I got to the LLC it was almost white, I have stuck to it this 100% could it be im still not in Ketosis?

I think its also important to look at your BMI coming down mine is dropping already!

So onto week 2, I would like to get in 2 swims in during this week, I find them so relaxing and help me sleep better. Have to say Im not sleeping that great since starting this diet. its all that extra energy!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. karmawitch

karmawitch Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    My pee stick never goes pink in the evenings, LLC says it's because of either water or meds I'm on. She says as long as I'm loosing it's not a problem.

4. SurreySlimmer

SurreySlimmer lovin' it!

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Well done Em, that's a great result for your first week. Don't worry about your stick, if you're sticking to the programme, you're definitely in ketosis - my first week you could barely see the pink because I'd just had a big drink of water before group. Keep it up!

5. lynnwilliams

lynnwilliams Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Allaboutw8
    Well done emz
    xxxxx

6. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well done Emz!!! Off to a great start!!! That 5 pound blob is really something visually, isn't it!!! Really drives it home. Ours has a 2 pound one as well - and it is a good old heavy overloaded fist size -so thats substantial too! We always think thats a small one!!

Well, well done girl! Your on your way! :)

7. emzski

emzski Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.49%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Well thanks everyone!

I am pleased with it, I felt a bit emotional today driving back from Tesco I was hungry and all I just wanted to sink my teeth into something. I help off until I got home and gobbled my soup.

I had a toffee bar this morning and it was awfull! Now I know why she didnt send them home with us to try the first week.

Heres to week 2!

8. Brummygirl

Brummygirl Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Well done emz thats a great loss, 1st of many:happy096:.
    bgx

9. *Tia*

*Tia* Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    hey emski!! well done hun!!! just got back from meeting my group im really excited now,starting tomorrow!!! bring on being slim!

10. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done hun xx

11. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

That's a great first loss. Well done! I loved moving my ticker for the first time :D xxx

12. Rach6901

Rach6901 Full Member

Well done :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.