My first weigh In!!!!

emzski

Hey everyone

Well at last my ticker is moving!! I lost 6lbs in the first week. I am pleased with it. I have to say I had one of the lowest in the group but to be fair on myself I'm one of the lightest in the group. The LC passed around a model of 5lbs of fat and that put it all into perspective, its A LOT OF FAT!!!! All our group did really well, we have a lovely group of ladies! My pee test came out really really faint pink and by the time I got to the LLC it was almost white, I have stuck to it this 100% could it be im still not in Ketosis?

I think its also important to look at your BMI coming down mine is dropping already!

So onto week 2, I would like to get in 2 swims in during this week, I find them so relaxing and help me sleep better. Have to say Im not sleeping that great since starting this diet. its all that extra energy!

Well done Em, that's a great result for your first week. Don't worry about your stick, if you're sticking to the programme, you're definitely in ketosis - my first week you could barely see the pink because I'd just had a big drink of water before group. Keep it up!

Well done Emz!!! Off to a great start!!! That 5 pound blob is really something visually, isn't it!!! Really drives it home. Ours has a 2 pound one as well - and it is a good old heavy overloaded fist size -so thats substantial too! We always think thats a small one!!

Well, well done girl! Your on your way! :)

Well thanks everyone!

I am pleased with it, I felt a bit emotional today driving back from Tesco I was hungry and all I just wanted to sink my teeth into something. I help off until I got home and gobbled my soup.

I had a toffee bar this morning and it was awfull! Now I know why she didnt send them home with us to try the first week.

Heres to week 2!

Well done emz thats a great loss, 1st of many:happy096:.
bgx

hey emski!! well done hun!!! just got back from meeting my group im really excited now,starting tomorrow!!! bring on being slim!

Well done :)

Back