My first weigh in!

For some people it can delay getting into ketosis - I always advise my bods to keep it clean for the first week to maximise their loss and get into the pink quicker! :cool:

Thanks D_Q the tub will be sealed until next week im not taking any chances.

Can i just ask has CD always been based around getting into ketosis? i had never heard of ketosis until a couple of years ago when i started doing Atkins but i had heard of CD long before that.

thanks

tracie

Hello All,

Well im onto day 3 now and cant belive i've come this far without putting a drop of food in my mouth! a first time for me!

well today i feel just a little bit sick but i know drinking so much water has caused that.

I weighed my self yesterday in superdrug and i had lost a lb hehe i know i shouldnt have but i havnt got scales in the house, so im noy getting obssesed by them.

Getting through the day is always the most difficult so im taking it an hour at a time as so many times before i startt the day being so motivated and end it in a binge!! but not this time!!!

tracie

Hya everyone,

Day 5 and things are going great im not expecting the huge weight losses some of you are experiencing mainly beacause i have did Akins a few times in the past and the more often you have a restart the less the weightloss will be in the first week! So i was told.

I was a little worried yesterday as my daughter was coming home from Benidorm but she arrived safley at 2am this morning.

I am dreading the weekend as they have always been my downfall! But i just have to did my heels in and be positive!!

I am meant to go back to my Counsellor on monday but can't make it so im going to have to phone her to see if i can go at weekend as i havn't enough shakes till tuesday! So that means im going to be weighed a day or 2 early oh well not too worry. I moght even ask her not to tell me what i weigh, if i don't have a huge weightloss i know it might affect me phsycologically and end up gorging everything in sight because i havn'e lost as much as i expected.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

tracie

Sounds like you're doing good honey!! Stick around on here over the weekend - we'll keep you on the straight and narrow :)

what a fantastic weight loss!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the fantastic work

x

Cheers Vicky,

I was sooo tempted last nigt to have a takeaway as it's going to be almost 10 day's before i see my counsellor again but thankfully i seen sense!!

tracie

Back