My first weigh in!

dietwizzard

Hi all i started Cd today 7th Aug im 5'3 and 14st 2lbs, i have found a really nice counsellor and that's half the battle overwith as i was more worried about what my counsellor would be like that anything else!

Hope everyone is doing ok.

tracie

Last edited:
Hi all i started Cd today 7th Aug im 5'3 and 14st 2lbs, i have found a really nice counsellor and that's half the battle overwith as i was more worried about what my counsellor would be like that anything else!

tracie

Hiya, Im starting CD on friday I'm 5'2 and 14.2 so almost the same!!
My counsellor isnt qualified so im not sure if shes going to be good ay all!!! im a bit worried!
Karen

Hi Karen, good luck with your counsellor,is she the only one in your area?
Mabye you could try phoning CD direct if you havn't already done so already that is.

Good luck.

tracie x

Hiya, Im starting CD on friday I'm 5'2 and 14.2 so almost the same!!
My counsellor isnt qualified so im not sure if shes going to be good ay all!!! im a bit worried!
Karen

Ooh er! That doesn't sound right!

Only those who have completed CD's training course and received full accreditation are authorised to supply CD products. Do you mean that she hasn't done this? If so, you really need to speak to CD HO and get yourself a CDC who is fully trained, and report this person!

Hope you get it sorted soon.

tracie

Good luck on your journey Tracie.. I have a funny feeling I posted to you on the DH website..? Anyway it doesn't hurt to do it twice:)

All the luck in the world to you too, is it your first time??

Thanks everyone im going to need all the luck i can get, yes it is my first time vicky and hopefully my last.

thanks again.

tracie

Thanks D_Q.

Well im on my second day and it's not going to bad really, i had a danger time about 9oclock last night but didnt last very long as i came online and looked at photos and read all the threads, thank goodness for the internet!

I had 2 soups and 2 tetreas yeasterday i know im only meant to have three but i was feeling quite sick last night and the soup was a lifesaver.

Hope everyone else is doing well speak to you all soon.

tracie

Hi Tracie,

Welcome and good luck with CD.

Why do you think your CDC isn't qualified?

How did you get her as a contact?

As Isobel said above we all have to be accredited to become CDC's.

:)

Hi Linda i think your getting me mixed up with "Karen 5stone2lose"

I have a very nice counsellor who has been doing the job for over 20 years.

tracie

Hi Tracie

Glad to have you onboard and good luck with CD. You're in the right place to have all those questions answered and the occasional kick up the posterior if you ever need it. We've all been there - and most of us are still going through it too :)

Keep us posted how you're getting on!

Just wanted to say that I think what my Cd lady ment was thats shes not a counsellor like they have on LL, shes qualified to sell the products and is a Cd counsellor if you get what I mean. thanks for your help though!:)

Thanks D_Q.

Well im on my second day and it's not going to bad really, i had a danger time about 9oclock last night but didnt last very long as i came online and looked at photos and read all the threads, thank goodness for the internet!

How's it going honey? Been thinking about you :D

Just wanted to say that I think what my Cd lady ment was thats shes not a counsellor like they have on LL, shes qualified to sell the products and is a Cd counsellor if you get what I mean. thanks for your help though!:)

Know exactly what you mean honey - I make sure I let all my clients know I'm an accredited CDC but not a qualified counsellor. :)

Hy D_Q im doing fine thanks,

day 2 has been ok better than day 1 i think but i still cant drink as much water as im meant to, i have only ever drank diet coke so the water is taking a bit getting used to!!

tracie

LOL thats the only thing that keeps me going!

Can't i use my water flavouring the first week, I bought a tub off my CDC but havn't opened it yet, just as well!!

tracie

Back