My fitness goal- - - any takers?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Blonde Logic, 9 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    :eek::eek::eek::D

4. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Oh my god Porgeous - look at your avatar!! You little minx you!!! :) Always looking great you are! :)

So - does that mean you are going to give that ride a go? :D :D :D

5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Thanks BL, I've come over all daring in my old age! :D;)

How cool does Freeriding look though, I mean seriously terrifying but I bet it's fab... apart from the broken bones etc! Might go for freesofariding to start with perhaps??

Gx

6. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I thought the course they made was fantastic! How creative is that - making a track like that out in the woods....I reckon regular off-road cycles go on it to.

Amazing strength and courage to do that!

I would do it. If I could put stabilisers on my unicycle. However I don;t think a tricycle would fit on those planks!! :D

You really do look great, and isn;t i funny how we do suddenly start feeling brave. Those feelings have started for me, just wearing shorts in public was such a huge thing for me in the past - terrifying, painful, humiliating, etc., so just never happened. Now, I just go out if I need to - I don;t CARE that I am not perfect. I am HAPPY with ME, I don;t need the strangers to be!!! Its a new wonderful experience that!
    \
    ANd if it feels this good now - good grief - I wonder what I will be like when I am at goal, and then finally toned and trim.

I may never wear clothes again!! :D :D :D

7. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    PMSL!

I love the idea of doing it with stabilisers, you are a braver lady than I!!

I so agree, it is like a feeling of weightlessness is the best way I can think of describing it. Like you don't have a care in the world, because you are happy in yourself and comfortable in your own skin the confidence is gives is so empowering. It's not about being perfect, it's about being at peace with who we are! We will have to start a special naturist section of Minis so we can all get naked!

xx

8. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I have on occassion been a closet nudist. Its quite nice actually.:eek::D But really, it is! :D But never ever with anyone home, or anywhere public!!

However nudist colony's never appealed! There is nothing attractive about a bunch of middle aged men and women playing volleyball nekkid! :D

9. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    This is so awesome... I just watched it with my 17 year old son. I gave him an unicycle for his 15th birthday and he hasn't bother to try to ride it much. So, in a few weeks I am going to give just riding it a go. BTW, there are instruction guides, unicycle clubs, and support poles to help you get up and going. Shall we start training? First balanced, then moving... and then who knows!

--MinnieMel

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.