My fitness goal- - - any takers?

:eek::eek::eek::D

Thanks BL, I've come over all daring in my old age! :D;)

How cool does Freeriding look though, I mean seriously terrifying but I bet it's fab... apart from the broken bones etc! Might go for freesofariding to start with perhaps??

Gx

I thought the course they made was fantastic! How creative is that - making a track like that out in the woods....I reckon regular off-road cycles go on it to.

Amazing strength and courage to do that!

I would do it. If I could put stabilisers on my unicycle. However I don;t think a tricycle would fit on those planks!! :D

You really do look great, and isn;t i funny how we do suddenly start feeling brave. Those feelings have started for me, just wearing shorts in public was such a huge thing for me in the past - terrifying, painful, humiliating, etc., so just never happened. Now, I just go out if I need to - I don;t CARE that I am not perfect. I am HAPPY with ME, I don;t need the strangers to be!!! Its a new wonderful experience that!
\
ANd if it feels this good now - good grief - I wonder what I will be like when I am at goal, and then finally toned and trim.

I may never wear clothes again!! :D :D :D

I thought the course they made was fantastic! How creative is that - making a track like that out in the woods....I reckon regular off-road cycles go on it to.

Amazing strength and courage to do that!

I would do it. If I could put stabilisers on my unicycle. However I don;t think a tricycle would fit on those planks!!

You really do look great, and isn;t i funny how we do suddenly start feeling brave. Those feelings have started for me, just wearing shorts in public was such a huge thing for me in the past - terrifying, painful, humiliating, etc., so just never happened. Now, I just go out if I need to - I don;t CARE that I am not perfect. I am HAPPY with ME, I don;t need the strangers to be!!! Its a new wonderful experience that!
\
ANd if it feels this good now - good grief - I wonder what I will be like when I am at goal, and then finally toned and trim.

I may never wear clothes again!! :D :D :D

PMSL!

I love the idea of doing it with stabilisers, you are a braver lady than I!!

I so agree, it is like a feeling of weightlessness is the best way I can think of describing it. Like you don't have a care in the world, because you are happy in yourself and comfortable in your own skin the confidence is gives is so empowering. It's not about being perfect, it's about being at peace with who we are! We will have to start a special naturist section of Minis so we can all get naked!

xx

We will have to start a special naturist section of Minis so we can all get naked!

xx

I have on occassion been a closet nudist. Its quite nice actually.:eek::D But really, it is! :D But never ever with anyone home, or anywhere public!!

However nudist colony's never appealed! There is nothing attractive about a bunch of middle aged men and women playing volleyball nekkid! :D

This is so awesome... I just watched it with my 17 year old son. I gave him an unicycle for his 15th birthday and he hasn't bother to try to ride it much. So, in a few weeks I am going to give just riding it a go. BTW, there are instruction guides, unicycle clubs, and support poles to help you get up and going. Shall we start training? First balanced, then moving... and then who knows!

--MinnieMel

Back