Total Solution My Flabby to Fabby Exante Diary :-D

steeleee

Silver Member
Hiii :-D
Started today, all went well, although I only had 2/3 meals... I just wasnt hungry :-/ lol....
I weighed today too.... 35st exactly :eek::cry:And taken my 'before' picture, although its not very clear...
Anyway.... roll on tomorrow!! :-D

1x Exante Bar
1x Vanilla Shake
3l water (approx)
:D

Attachments

• nk.jpg
    nk.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 156
You do need to have all food packs though, as each one contains 1/3 of your daily nutritional requirements when on a vlcd. This is paramount! Do the diet as it's meant to be done and you'll get the results your meant to. If your struggling.. Have a double shake with less water so it's almost like a mousse? Xx

Hi you are doing brilliantly well done, I also agree you need to have 3 packs a day to get everything you need. Have fun
Enjoy your day

Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 2= Done :-D
Woke up with a headache, and its lasted all day.... but possibly not drank enough water so my own fault!
Had a bar for brekkie, a vanilla shake for lunch, and a banana shake for tea! The banana ones are lush!! :) My new favourite flavour! Although Ive only tried those 2 so far lol..... Not tried any soups, was really tempted with the thai chicken tonight... but it would mean going in the kitchen to boil the kettle (which I have avoided completely since starting), and I'm worried that I'll be tempted to eat..... I fancied a cuppa coffee earlier, and realised it was in the cupboard right next to my fave hot chocolate, so decided against it.... Hmmm.... Goal for tomorrow, soup AND coffee!! Not at the same time obv, that would be yucky! :)

Day 3 = DONE :-D

Had an awful headache all day, and starting to get that metallic taste in mouth, so hopefully on the way to ketosis! :D Tried my first soup today, thai chicken, was yummy! Plus had a strawberry shake (not my favourite, but ok!) and a bar :) found I've had the 3 packs earlier today because I've felt hungry, just hope tonight I don't struggle too much! Anyway, nearly halfway through week 1! Yay!! :D

Well done on getting to day 3 i understand how hard it can be and seem like a long journey ahead, but its really not and is surprising how quickly the weight drops off :) xx

Bit of a wobble tonight..... Had my 3 packs earlier than usual, and was really hungry. Drank water and that didnt help so had another bar :( gutted as was all going so well :( the exante website says if you have a lot of weight to lose you can have 4 packs a day, I just feel like I've gone really wrong :(

Better a bar than something else! Don't be too hard on yourself, you clearly needed something more today and I doubt it will make a difference hun.

You made the right choice :) don't be hard on yourself, you are doing great :) keep up the good work. X

Day 4 -> Done!! :D No headache today either! Was soooo tempted to pop into boots and weigh today!! Really cant wait til friday, but will be gutted if I havent lost anything! Not sure if im in ketosis yet or not.... bit of a taste starting but its not very strong..... might have to invest in some ketostix methinks, had some from when I did atkins a year or so ago, but cant find them.....

2x Chocolate Shakes (yum, my 2nd fave shake!)
1x bar
2l water
:)

That's brilliant steeleee! Your so focused and seem so determined! I know I couldn't have resisted a sneaky peek. There is no way you won't have lost anything. Have faith, when done correctly this diet can't NOT work. We're all in this together and for the long haul. Xx

Day 5, definitely in ketosis!! :D Horrible metal taste finally here lol took its time mind! :)

You're doing way better then me Steelee, i'm in day 3 and struggling! It's the support from this forum that has kept me 100% up until now and it will do the same for you....We're all here for each other we are in this TOGETHER..... :)

Aww yeah if I hadnt joined this forum, I would have fallen off the wagon day 1 lol! Well done :D stay positive & keep in touch with everyone on here & you'll be fine :) Good luck!! :)

Well done steelee you are doing great. I am not in ketosis yet still waiting :( but will get there, I am doing ok, although freezing cold :(
Hope you having a good day
Gill
X

Aww thanks :) You too! I'm sure you'll be in ketosis soon! Fingers x'd :)

Day 5 -> Done!! :D Had a bar, choc shake, and banana shake :) mixed the choc n banana together too...... lush!! :) Need to start on the soups tomorrow though lol only had one so far!! Only thing I've struggled with today is drinking enough water, because whenever I have tried today I've felt sick :-/ similar to after a night out if you try and drink water before bed.... I know its dehydration so I've been forcing it down anyway, but bleeuuurghh :-/ my own fault, although up until today I was drinking all the water I was supposed to.... Oh well, new day tomorrow :) nearly weigh in time!! :D Might have a sneaky peek tomorrow though as I'm going past boots on my way to uni.... :D

Well done :)
I have stuck to TS 100% today, even had enough water lol
So now going to bed to watch holby and prisoners wives then it will be day 2 done for me.
Have a good evening
Talk tomorrow
Gill
X

Back