Total Solution My Flabby to Fabby Exante Diary :-D

I am loving the positivity, Steelee, you are doing brilliant,Noor30, Carrie and Gill, thanks for such upbeat posts they are something I look forward to reading every evening.
Today I went swimming and completed my first ten minutes on the vibro plate, well that was an experience. I am so desparate to get to the 15's this week. That I will stick to this diet through thick and thin (prefereably thin). My goal is to be in the 13s by April, any date in April, as long as it is that month.
Keep it up lovelies xxx

norwegian girl said:
I am loving the positivity, Steelee, you are doing brilliant,Noor30, Carrie and Gill, thanks for such upbeat posts they are something I look forward to reading every evening.
Today I went swimming and completed my first ten minutes on the vibro plate, well that was an experience. I am so desparate to get to the 15's this week. That I will stick to this diet through thick and thin (prefereably thin). My goal is to be in the 13s by April, any date in April, as long as it is that month.
Keep it up lovelies xxx

Aaas what a lovely post :) how was the vibro plate? Always wanted to try that! Xx

Well done you are doing brilliantly, I had a compliment this morning so that gave me a huge boost to start the day!! :)
Have a good day :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 6 -> DONE!! :D Went and weighed today too, even though I wasnt supposed to til friday..... 17lbs so far!! Eeeeek :D Did go abit overboard tho and had 2 500ml bottles of coke zero to celebrate!! Lol hope I don't regret it!! :-/ Wasnt sure how much we were allowed... :( Ohhh well, bought some bouillon today too, never tried it before, think I'll try it tomorrow, or maybe add some to my soup in a bit... Still only tried one soup so definitely having the veg one tonight! Had a bar & vanilla shake earlier too :) So today was fabulous!! :D

wouldn't worry too much about the 2 cans today given yr fantastic weight loss! Congrats.

Well done great losses too, isn't it good when you have something to celebrate :)
You're doing great
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 7 -> DONE!! :) Yayy first week over! :) Weigh in tomorrow too, shouldnt really have weighed on weds but still need to weigh tomorrow to get my 1st week loss :) Ahh soooo happy Ive got through the first week haha :) Had a bar, strawb shake, & going to have the tom&basil soup later.... not looking forward to trying it tbh, but I have 7 of them that need using, sooo best start on em! Might add some bouillon, not sure yet, lol! Added it to the veg soup I tried lastnight and it was yummy! Felt hungry again today, but had coke zero so thats probably why.... :-/ Anyway..... good week, so weigh tomorrow and on to the next one :D

WOW so impressed with the weight loss, it is worth it with the perseverance isn't it. I am so happy for you and like I said know you are in the zone Steelee!
Carrie, I am loving my vibroplate, 9 minutes a day and holding a few exercise positions on it - not sure if it is doing any good, but gives me incentive to do other exercise too. I am trying hard to drink my water now and feel that I am loosing weight this week, so cannot wait til Monday morning to weigh in. Even 1lb would be good for me.
Steelee, use the bouillon in the T & B soup, stir like mad and have it hot, I am really growing to like it.
Gill and Mrs B keep it up, together we will win the battle against flab.
Off to do 10 mins on the plate now.
j

Hi steelee,

Just been reading through your diary. I have struggled a little bit this week after failing to see any weight coming off but your posts have really inspired me to keep going - especially as you are in your 1st/2nd week.

Well done on your loss so far too. 17lbs is AMAZING. You must be so thrilled.

Nice to see a fellow welshie as well :) I've joined a thing on Fbook called "weightloss buddies" and literally no one lives in Wales - its a shame. Was looking to buddy up, maybe go gym or walking or something for moral support but seems the welsh on there don't diet haha.

Hope your week is going well.

Chazza xxxx

Wimped out on the tom&basil soup!! Had a vanilla shake instead :D

Aww thankyou :) I am soo happy with my loss, fair do's though, it wouldn't have happened if I didn't know about this forum cos I probably would have failed by now! Keep going though, as long as we stick to it 100% we WILL keep losing :D Some weeks are bound to be slow, but we'll get there eventually :) Good luck, keep going :D

Day 8 -> DONE! :D Woohoo! Had a bar, strawb shake & tried the tom&basil soup for the first time...... yuck!! Lol, it looks like, and has the consistency of prawn dressing, tastes very odd too..... ohh well think I'll be having it twice a day the next 3 days just to get rid and save the yummy ones for later!! :)

Went and weighed today too to get my loss for week one.... lost 19lbs :D Really happy with it, although it seems to have slowed down even since wednesday, as I lost the 17lbs in 6 days, then 2lbs in 2 days, so gone from almost 3lb per day average, to 1lb.... still a loss though :D

Steering clear of coke zero from now on! It just made me hungry, and I drank too much of it, but never miiiind :D just got to keep on track this week now.... Whenever I've done a diet in the past I've always got to about 10days and strayed from it, and I really don't want that to happen with this after such a good first week! Fingers Crossed anyway :)

Well done you, great loss! I really missed being able to weigh myself in the first few weeks but bought a new set of scales from Argos and they are fab.

Good luck for over the weekend, I always struggle at the weekend as so used to going out for tea etc!

How long you planning on sticking to Exante Steelee? X

Aww thanks :D Well need to stick to it for as long as possible to lose as much as I can, will be on it until at least april as ive got a wedding to lose for :) but other than that for the forseeable methinks! The next 2 weeks will be make or break tho cos they are the weeks I end up quitting...... but im not going to this time lol!

Such an amazing first week loss!

I know exactly what you mean about quitting 10 days / 2 weeks into it. I do exactly the same thing - usually when I can just see a little bit of a difference and feel better about myself. I know it's self sabotage and there's no rhyme or reason for me doing it.

You really can do it - keep going! I am starting this on Monday - got my packs delivered today. I have about 13 stone to lose so am in it for the long haul - your diary has been an inspiration. I think I'll be on this site a lot more to keep me motivated!

Keep in touch Steelee or message at any time. We sound so similar, except that I am a bitty older (!)

I just received a two month stash today taking me up to end of March. I would like to do April as well as having a wedding towards the end of April and then on holiday in May. Would like to not regain over that period and prob go back on in June - fingers crossed.

I think you will be fine as I found that it got easier once I was several days in.

Xx

Hi guys, no update today Steelee? I so look forward to your optimism and determination, hope you update this evening.
J

Day 9 -> Done, but struggled!! I always get to this point and then its a battle of wills to carry on.... But I need to with this!! So today I had a bar, and have just had a banana shake. Might have another later to make up the 3 packs.... Finding I'm not hungry at all, but wanting to eat anyway, which has always been my problem, theres a battle going on in my head, and at the moment I'm winning. This week will be hard.... I can feel it..... but I suppose life wasnt meant to be easy! Had a 2hr long chat on the phone with a friend which helped tonight, especially as we were talking about being ill and blood and vomit, so that pretty much put a stop to thinking about food LOL! One thing I NEED to do is drink more water...... had about 2.5l today, but still headachey so need more methinks!

Yay, you are a winner for sticking to this, well done. We can do it x

steeleee said:
Day 9 -> Done, but struggled!! I always get to this point and then its a battle of wills to carry on.... But I need to with this!! So today I had a bar, and have just had a banana shake. Might have another later to make up the 3 packs.... Finding I'm not hungry at all, but wanting to eat anyway, which has always been my problem, theres a battle going on in my head, and at the moment I'm winning. This week will be hard.... I can feel it..... but I suppose life wasnt meant to be easy! Had a 2hr long chat on the phone with a friend which helped tonight, especially as we were talking about being ill and blood and vomit, so that pretty much put a stop to thinking about food LOL! One thing I NEED to do is drink more water...... had about 2.5l today, but still headachey so need more methinks!

Hey steeleee xx just wanted to say well done so far and stick with it you're doing great x

Back